• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - 2.5 Weeks Out

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey turk i wanna know how the training is going during a diet! did you poundages drop much etc, did you change anything to cope better etc!

your looking awesome but, except in the face lol, you love low carbs, your gunna carve it up

training was amazing during my dieting just until 2 weeks out......3 weeks out i still went up to 455 on the squats and 315 on the bench, 315 on rows etc...but idk wtf happened as soon as 2 weeks out hit my body just had nothing left, still going as heavy as possible but my weights have really declined which is understandable becuz i am 2 weeks out...the way i explained it 2 flex was basically my body has nothing else to give even though i'm trying to stay as intense and heavy as possible...still doing all the same movements basically but towards the end of the workout i've been speeding it up and doing a couple different machines/exercises and so on.....:tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahah joeyyy......i'm gonna try and get sum more pics taken asap, i just haven't really had the time and morely the energy to get any taken

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turkish, Don't worry about weights man. Your doin' fine right now. Like Ben White trains heavy before a workout,no way. Keep up the good form and just feel the pump in every workout to substitute for that heavy ass weight. good Luck

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
training was amazing during my dieting just until 2 weeks out......3 weeks out i still went up to 455 on the squats and 315 on the bench, 315 on rows etc...but idk wtf happened as soon as 2 weeks out hit my body just had nothing left, still going as heavy as possible but my weights have really declined which is understandable becuz i am 2 weeks out...the way i explained it 2 flex was basically my body has nothing else to give even though i'm trying to stay as intense and heavy as possible...still doing all the same movements basically but towards the end of the workout i've been speeding it up and doing a couple different machines/exercises and so on.....:tiphat:

I went through the same thing. Doing fine then all of a sudden I'd crash. Even one day I'd feel great, another I'd feel like garbage. Just push through, think about what you plan on concentrating training on when you finish the show, that kept me going.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a combination of many things, increased cardio, less calories, depleting of glycogen, 19 weeks of dieting.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

doing an awesome job turk
keep it up mate

Your looking pretty damn ean yourself drizz!

Both are wrking hard i hope it pays off for you, at the ver least your both gonnaput on some kickass mass after dieting bc of the high insulin levels due to pigging out! :49:

Good luck w the shows fellas!

God Bless
Ben

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics are fantastic - poses look great. Side chest is thick as hell.
You're gonna rule on the day and I can't wait to see the contest pics!
Credit to to Flex for the dedication he's putting in to help you.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Rocko.

:Badger:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaah ^^^james james james

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still haven't got any new pics taken...i really haven't had time to get my hands on a camera but hopefully i can get sum soon enough

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think James went out drinking Thursday night.

:linedrunk:

Busted :crymeariver:

on a serious note, the posing changes you made have made a big difference. Keep pushing and get this show under your belt, take some time off, then hit it hard again and cash in on your potential.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before/After

davesbodybulidingpics01le4-1.jpg
665w291016ie6-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP