• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - Couple Contest Pictures

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow robbed for sure, i hope you get down to to the real reason how they won. Maybe you can get your win back?

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on your win Turk..... Sorry you got fucked over bro.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Turk.. As everyone has said, you were the clear winner... Enjoy the time off..

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats turk, awesome job at that show. you got robbed big time, the judges must be blind or some, clear winner:eclipsee_gold_cup:, enjoy food and the time off

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe you can get your win back?

No, this was a good first show for Turk, but to do it again would be nothing more than a waste of time. Especially for someone with genetics and dedication
like him.

KCharger9

KCharger9

are there any good pics or anything with good lighting so we can get a good look at turk and the competition.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, this was a good first show for Turk, but to do it again would be nothing more than a waste of time. Especially for someone with genetics and dedication
like him.

I couldn't agree more. He needs a top amateur contest. :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn turk u looked incredible, just spot on:D i agree with everyone else, in my eyes u were the clear winner:2: enjoy the whopper(s) and prepare to bulk again and put on some good muscle, right after a diet is the best time for gaining:)

props to flex to for helping out:2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A heavyweight win is very impressive and especially considering its your first show is a huge accomplishment. Keep doing what youve been doing to put on size and next time you compete make it in a large NPC show IMO. Turks 19 right? You could do a huge NPC show (the Emerald Cup in Seattle, WA comes to mind for me) that is a national qualifier and take the junior class and move on to the national level.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A heavyweight win is very impressive and especially considering its your first show is a huge accomplishment. Keep doing what youve been doing to put on size and next time you compete make it in a large NPC show IMO. Turks 19 right? You could do a huge NPC show (the Emerald Cup in Seattle, WA comes to mind for me) that is a national qualifier and take the junior class and move on to the national level.

I second that, its in three weeks.. and your already in condition. Would be a good show to do and is a huge national show so to do it while being in the junior class would increase your odds.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the guy that won the Emerald last year for the junior class :uhoh2: You could make a name for yourself nationally :dunnodude:

Or come say whats up to The Creator at the NPC Empire classic in 4 weeks in Spokane, WA and below is the junior winner of The Empire last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dstan

dang Turk u won that hands down.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You deserved that 1st OA, those Judges, i think they need glasses or a knock on the head!! :disgust:

but damn, you looking awesome bro, hugeee as hell !!!
you shadowed everyone else easssily!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The kid who won was dry and he had a pair of the best quads i've ever seen on a short short man. However, his legs were out of proportion and what he brought was not nearly enough to deserve the title. Turk had him by over 50 pounds and was very conditioned, he was the real winner Sunday night.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the best pics but you can still see that Turk outclasses the others by far!
Awesome job on the 2 wins but you should have had the overall for sure!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk you did great job!:xyxthumbs:
And Flex..props to you helping your friend:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The kid who won was dry and he had a pair of the best quads i've ever seen on a short short man. However, his legs were out of proportion and what he brought was not nearly enough to deserve the title. Turk had him by over 50 pounds and was very conditioned, he was the real winner Sunday night.

50 pounds wtf? so what did turk weigh in at? 185?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
n4750769531656358721ez3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: