• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

UFC non contender main event

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I wonder why UFC is having a bout between non contenders as the main event for the June 23 card. Donald Cerrone will face Leon Edwards in the octagon. Both are not in the top 10 UFC welterweight rankings. And although Cerrone and Edwards have been awarded countless of fight of the night bonus for their brutality in the arena, the audience will still be looking for highly ranked fighters.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Well, in a recent interview Edwards said he hoped he’d get to fight Cerrone or Jorge Masvidal so at least he's getting what he wanted.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
This is one of those fights that I can't afford to miss. I know Edwards is currently riding a five-fight UFC winning streak which is kind of impressive. But Cerron is also not to be messed with since he has been to almost every fight known to man.
 
Top