• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Video Game (PS3/360)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
at Best Buy......

141mx3m-1.jpg

:borat:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i actually am ready for both UFC and fight night to come out
I'm busting a nut waiting for these two to come out. FN 3 is to easy, they better make round 4 atleast challenging.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great game alright..hope there's some crazy submissions available... didn't notice any with shogun.. anyone pull off any fancy subs?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you call fancy?

I pulled off north south chokes, arm bars, triangles, rear naked, guillotine, knee bars

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice.. I've only played a hand full of times... just saw arm bars, RNC, guillotine and knee bars.. North south sounds cool..

By fancy I mean gogoplaters or flying armbars/triangles/heelhooks. If its possible I'm guessing some of the pure BJJ guys might have them in their repertoire. (Even though Shogun is Blackbelt)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Havent seen and gogoplata's but I pulled off a flying triangle with shogun...i'm sure once the full version releases (today) there will be some cool shit, just takes time to learn it all.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I loved it and I usually get pissed on how you control fighters but the control of them was awesome. I just have the demo but I think I will pick up the game soon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just played it at my friends who got it today, gotta say i like it.
took me a while to figure out how to play on the ground and do submissions but they are pretty sweet

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
picked my copy of it up today and i love it. its funny beating the shit out of people. i recommend it to everyone if you like UFC and fighting games.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
picked my copy of it up today and i love it. its funny beating the shit out of people. i recommend it to everyone if you like UFC and fighting games.

Nice, would be cool if they had a cheat were you can be the hulk in the octagon. ahha

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got my copy last night after work...started a career, went boxing/judo. Sitting at 6-0 (all by KO) right now ranked 9th in the LW division. Next opponent is Spencer Fisher :D

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody playing it on PS3 have feedback?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I AM NOW THE UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

lulz i just won the belt!!