• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

UFC Video Game (PS3/360)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
at Best Buy......

141mx3m-1.jpg


:borat:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
i actually am ready for both UFC and fight night to come out
I'm busting a nut waiting for these two to come out. FN 3 is to easy, they better make round 4 atleast challenging.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Great game alright..hope there's some crazy submissions available... didn't notice any with shogun.. anyone pull off any fancy subs?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
What do you call fancy?

I pulled off north south chokes, arm bars, triangles, rear naked, guillotine, knee bars
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Nice.. I've only played a hand full of times... just saw arm bars, RNC, guillotine and knee bars.. North south sounds cool..

By fancy I mean gogoplaters or flying armbars/triangles/heelhooks. If its possible I'm guessing some of the pure BJJ guys might have them in their repertoire. (Even though Shogun is Blackbelt)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Havent seen and gogoplata's but I pulled off a flying triangle with shogun...i'm sure once the full version releases (today) there will be some cool shit, just takes time to learn it all.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I loved it and I usually get pissed on how you control fighters but the control of them was awesome. I just have the demo but I think I will pick up the game soon.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
just played it at my friends who got it today, gotta say i like it.
took me a while to figure out how to play on the ground and do submissions but they are pretty sweet
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
picked my copy of it up today and i love it. its funny beating the shit out of people. i recommend it to everyone if you like UFC and fighting games.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
picked my copy of it up today and i love it. its funny beating the shit out of people. i recommend it to everyone if you like UFC and fighting games.

Nice, would be cool if they had a cheat were you can be the hulk in the octagon. ahha
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Got my copy last night after work...started a career, went boxing/judo. Sitting at 6-0 (all by KO) right now ranked 9th in the LW division. Next opponent is Spencer Fisher :D
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Anybody playing it on PS3 have feedback?
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
I AM NOW THE UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

lulz i just won the belt!!
 
Top