• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

UFC Video Game (PS3/360)

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Anyone played the demo of this? I tried it and thought it was pretty awesome. Kinda knock outs is surprisingly satisfying. :borat:



 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
it looks good..

I have to try the demo.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looks pretty cool!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
KO at the end awesome, does look good, nice blood splats, good animation especially when being cleaned up.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Demo is fun...even with only Liddel and Shogun to choose from I think I've still played like 50 matches lol. Flash ko's are sweet, submissions and ground game in general take more time to master. Can't wait till the full version ships on May 19!

Roster of over 80 fighters, career mode, create a fighter. Game is gonna be awesome
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I managed to get an early knockout in the 2nd round of a fight with a running knee strike to the face. It was glorious.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ya was playing it at a friends house this weekend....I ko'ed him with a spinning back fist 7 seconds into the first round lol.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
ive been playing the demo for 360 and i love it. i cant wait until the game comes out.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
this game is gonna be great when we have UFC PPV parties.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I noticed the guys sweat more the longer the fight goes on. :bitelip:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
the video isn't working, just a blank white rectangle :tear:
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Yeah, doesnt look too bad...ive just never liked UFC though.
Now Fight Night Round 4 on the other hand(Mike Tyson and Tommy Morrison...and 'apparently' Hurricane Carter) :gaysign:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Yeah, doesnt look too bad...ive just never liked UFC though.
Now Fight Night Round 4 on the other hand(Mike Tyson and Tommy Morrison...and 'apparently' Hurricane Carter) :gaysign:

i actually am ready for both UFC and fight night to come out
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Fight nights character models look fucking retarded....kinda disappointed actually. Everyone has that brick look, barrel chest and wide waists. :thumbsdown:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Game kicks ass, the demo got me playing for a while.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
looks interesting. they should also add female fighters, do a multi game. like ufc, mma etc mixed up.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
The demo is great! Chuck's knockouts FTW! Can't wait for the game to come out!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
i got it and it is fun i wanna play it online
 
Top