• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Umaga dead at 36

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
vzikb8-1.jpg


- Edward "Umaga" Fatu passed away around 6PM EST in a Houston hospital yesterday. Apparently he suffered his second heart attack in 24 hours after being found on the floor that morning by his wife and didn't make it through. He was 36.

WWE has confirmed Fatu's passing on their website with the following:

WWE would like to express its deepest condolences to Mr. Fatu’s family, friends and fans on his tragic passing. Mr. Fatu was under contract with WWE at various time periods and most recently performed under the name "Umaga." Mr. Fatu's contract was terminated on June 11, 2009.

I saw Umaga wrestle John Cena back in 2007.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
What a fucking blow... There is actually island wide mourning over him here in America Samoa.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
He comes from one of the most well know families in wrestling. He is related to The Rock.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
He comes from one of the most well know families in wrestling. He is related to The Rock.

The Rock's dad married into the family, right?
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well I am coming here much much too late, but this is still sad to hear. I am trying to remember if I had heard this news before and forgot it, but I am not sure that is the case and I think this is the first. Incredibly sad, though, and 36 is way way too young to hear about things like this. Sad stuff.
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
4
Views
3K
Big04pimpin
Big04pimpin
Chesticles
Replies
1
Views
3K
mgballa4life
mgballa4life
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
159
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top