• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

usain bolt new WR

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Usain Bolt WR 9.58
tyson gay had the time of 9.71
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
performance enhancers are a beautiful thing
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
:iorofl:



ye and?
ever heard of dwain chambers?

He tested positive, bolt hasn't.
What is your point

and im sure they have dont about 10 tests a day on bolt considering the records he has broken ever time he runs
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
He tested positive, bolt hasn't.
What is your point

and im sure they have dont about 10 tests a day on bolt considering the records he has broken ever time he runs

can you provide a link to what your saying.. like proof ?

i`m not saying he is 100% doping but when you look at history.. a lot of the people who did similar feats where taking something.
Check the Lance armstrong.. during the time where he beating everyone. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong#Allegations_of_drug_use
read it all
dont forget about Marion Jones

it just seems to unrealistics... they cannot keep getting faster and faster and claim to be natural.
I would assume these all had testing.. yet went on to win
Marion got caught because she came clean.
Dwain got caught because he was taking a shit lot of stuff.. similar to a bodybuilders cycle so i wonder why they didnt catch him earlier
and Lance well.. read it... we will never know if he REALLY did dope.
If dwain wasnt on such a huge cycle and marion had a pair of nuts.. then they wouldnt have been caught

so your telling me Bolt is natural? These are the people who get the designer shit first. These sports are losing credibility with all the continuous record breaking, at least we know that the olympia athletes are juiced to the max.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Lol Info off WIKIEDIA...
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
it has references... feel free to explore those
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
It was just funny sorry
" These sports are losing credibility"

I do not think so thats what people pay to see freaks on drugs or not it does not matter and they will pay big money like when baseball had the strike and they were about to go bankrupt and the strike was over who came in mark mcgwire who was on gear did wonder for the sport same for Sammy Sosa people payed big money for those home runs there will always be drugs in sports like when russians first introduced steriods to the olympics and even america was using them in that time period...

Its not only "drug: as your self makes it seem its hard work, dedication, and nutrition I want to see you run a 9.58 on gear or what ever you think there using...
IF you sucks off drugs your going to suck on them...
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I think people are naive to believe that athletes at elite levels aren't taking something to enhance their performance.

But they are the freaks anyway.

I could care less if Bolt, Gay or Powell were on drugs. All I care about is how good it has been to watch the World Athletics Champs.

Also check out the Heptathlon. Some really hot athletes in that :xyxthumbs:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Congrats to Bolt. He rose to the occation. Some people were saying Gay might beat him.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Bolt is not human, that's a crazy new WR!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
awesome new world record i wish hed just run his own race tho. he could get much closer to 9seconds if he put his ears back and just went for it no show boating no worries about other competitors
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
this guy is a genetic abnomaly. its amazing, read an article about him. hes really laid back and doesent take either diet or training to seriously, still he runs like no other human on this planet. it truly is amazing.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
this guy is a genetic abnomaly. its amazing, read an article about him. hes really laid back and doesent take either diet or training to seriously, still he runs like no other human on this planet. it truly is amazing.

You hear Asafa Powell talk about him though and he reckons he is the most dedicated and hard working guy there is. Powell reckoned after the Olympics that we hadn't scratched the surface with what we'll see from Bolt. This was the first race I've seen were Bolt didn't ease off with 30m to go (in the 100m more like 60m in the 200m). Imagine if he gets really serious!!!!!:turborun:

Main thing is Bolt loves to run and compete, he gets a buzz out of it.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
this guy is a genetic abnomaly. its amazing, read an article about him. hes really laid back and doesent take either diet or training to seriously, still he runs like no other human on this planet. it truly is amazing.

and to think he is still young!!!
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
2
Views
2K
Pharmacom
P
Alexandoy
Replies
2
Views
2K
rz3300
R
PrizeFighteR
Replies
3
Views
3K
Pickle
Pickle
Top