• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

V.I.P. Vote in March 08

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Hay, hay, hay...that's your job buddy. We'll fight for the right to suck dick.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I'm surprised that lifterdead hasn't received much in the way of nods. Here's an official one for him.

Prizefighter, high_five, and Future would also compliment the list well, in my opinion.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Well, at least Miami likes me.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I'm surprised that lifterdead hasn't received much in the way of nods. Here's an official one for him.

Prizefighter, high_five, and Future would also compliment the list well, in my opinion.

True, Lifterhead should get VIP. He makes good posts and would be a great addition. Throw him in with my vote
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Well, at least Miami likes me.

You will be there with your posts in a little bit though, this is a way of getting some other deserving member to make it early. :tiphat:
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
This thread to choose the nominees?
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
since ive never heard of the other guys,

either tonka or beefcake
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
how does a member win a v.i.p vote ?

Both for number and quality of posts, getting involved with the discussions, etc.
It's basically an oath of loyalty to Mecca.

R151092 538084 1
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Congrats to Prizefighter for winning over the members and becoming the latest addition the musclemecca.com family.

:2:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Congrats Prizefighter :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Top