• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

VBPs workouts and so on

VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
A little ascetic text from me. Yesterday:

B2
1. Squat:
100kg x 3 (FFFFUUUUU...)
2. Scott: 40kg x 6-2-2 = 10RP
3. Wrist curls: 50kg x 20
4. Standing calf raises: 175kg x 15
5. Lying leg curls: 40kg x 25

I'm gonna tell you a nice little story: yesterday my pal had first workout that I desinged for him (I've done some programs to other people, and I'm quite proud for their development) and he has been training for only like under a year, but this was the first time, that he felt like he was going to puke. And it wasn't even a tough session, but he's just used to different kinds of programs (he was trained by some powerlifters)
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
I'm having a light week. Nervous system didn't like doin' sports 7 days a week:D
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Yesterday started a new routine (4-split) and it's completely different from DC: volume is high (not really high yet, but I use progression), and the intensity is medium. My workout endurance is now... well... bad. In DC I had just 5-6 sets per workout, so it'll take a while to adapt:D

11.3.2009
A
A1 Incline DB press:
37kg x 5x5
A2 BB Curls: 30kg x 5x10
B1 Bench Press: 60kg x 4x8
B2 Cable preacher curls: 40kg x 4x10
C1 Shrugs: 120kg x 4x12
C2 Wrist roller: 10kg x 4x12
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Sorry, I haven't updated for a while. I've been busy with the school.:soapbox:

Friday 13.3.2009
A1 Narrow grip pull-ups: +10kg x 5x10
A2 Shoulder press: 50kg x 5x6 (sooooooooooooooooooooooo pure technique)
B1 Bent-over row: 100kg x 12, 3x6
B2 Side lateral raises: 10kg x 4x12
C1 Wide grip chin-ups: Bw x 4x8
C2 CGBP: 70kg x 4x5
D1 Dip: Bw x 4x8
D2 Rear lateral raises:
15kg x 4x12


Saturday 14.3.2009
A1 Deadlift: 130kg x 4,3, 110kg x 3x3
A2 Sitting calf raises: 60kg x 15, 4x12
B1 GHR: Bw x 4x4
B2 Lower-ab work: 4x12
C1 SLDL: 100kg x 4x12
C2 Abs with two different movements (I took the excercises from this video)


Tuesday 17.3.2009
A1 Incline press DB:
37kg x 6x5
A2 Bicep curl: 30kg x 6x10
B1 Bench Press: 60kg x 4x8, 9-> 40kg x 2
B2 Cable Scott: 40kg x 4x10, 12
C1 Shrugs: 120kg x 10
C2 Wrist roller: 10kg x 5 (I was just totally exhausted, and I went home. Embarassed by the fact that I didn't do the sets I planned:shakefist::doh:)
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
108
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top