• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

VBPs workouts and so on

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^^nice session man!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice session bro... but you did 150kg for 50 reps lol impressive.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Wow, you murdered your leg with those legpresses.Awesome :D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
50 rep leg presses... *puke*
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
It's been 4 days.. I see no updates... see the problem?
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
I see one thing - I haven't been at a computer for 4 days. Testweek starts tomorrow.

Cruising. Cruising. Cruising. But still, I'm tired because all of the PE. My stamina is just too good now (edit: because of all the skiing and ice hockey and some swimming and because of my backround).Today's workout looked like this:

C1 (cruising)
1 Bench press: 60kg x >15 (after that i didn't count)
2 Shoulder press DB: 23,5kg x 12
3 Dip: BW x 12
4 Pulldown: 80kg x 12
5 Cable row: 80kg x 12
+ 1km swimming (see the problem?)

Next week is great: real training! Let's see, how weak did I really get

Thanks for the comments, guys!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
School comes first like it should ,still your session doesnt look to bad.Looking forward to see your next weeks sessions:thumbsup2:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great job bro.. I should start swimming tbh.
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Still not feeling great. Mornings are annoying: sore throat and aching head aren't my favourite things to start the day. But still: after the exam I went to the gym:

C2 (cruising)
1 Cable Curl: 50kg x 12
2 Wrist roller: 10kg x 14
3 Seated Calve Raise: 40kg x 15
4 GHR: BW x 4
5 Box-Squat: 90kg x 8
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice box squats man! solid sessions!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Good session man good session.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good work on box squats, cable curls Ftw, good pump i bet!
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Thanks!

Today, it started. After the english exam I went to the gym.

A1
1. Incline benchpress DB:
37kg x 8-4 = 12RP
2. Shoulder press DB: 27kg x 8-5-3 = 16RP
3. CGBP: 50kg x 8--5-4 = 17RP (triceps were just annihillated after all the pressing)
4. Chin-Up (wide grip): BW x 14-7-4 = 25RP
5. Deadlift: 130kg x 1 (i was exhausted. just couldn't lift)

Summing it all up: tired. IMHO great workout after just cruising for this long. Feel great (little fatigued) now. Just ate 800g of chicken and 500g of rice:D
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Chest is sore, back is sore, tris are sore, shoulders are sore.. What a great feeling! After the chemistry's exam I hurried to the gym, so I can get back to the school before the lunchtime is over (free food, you know) and did a pretty good workout. Quads were somehow a little weak, but not too.

A2:
1. BBCurls:
40kg x 8-5-2 = 15RP
2. Wrist curls: 40kg x 20
3. Calves in leg press: 300kg x 16
4. SLDL: 120kg x 16
5. Leg press: 300kg x 8, 200kg x 52
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great sessions lately man, Only true warriors love the pain of battle.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Great workout sessions buddy :2:
i know the feeling of everything feeling sore and then unable to fully workout to the max :tear:

Keep training hard mate :tiphat:
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
It must be some kind of masochism:D Thanks Big-Z and Dridderz:thumbsup2:

E: "Too much" guitarplaying lately: fingertips are numb:p
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Sessions looking good mate! :xyxthumbs:
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Thanks Freako.

Today felt a bit tired, but there was still a session to be done:

B1
1 DB Bench Press:
37kg x 9-(didn't get it off my chest at the second miniset)
2 Shoulder press machine: 10 x 10-5-4 = 19RP
3 French Press DB: 50,5kg x 15-7-5 = 17RP
4 Pull-up: +10kg x 10-6-3 = 19RP
5 Row: 70kg x 14 (left my wrist straps home:doh:)
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
One who is not prepared for victory, has prepared to fail. (No straps lol)
Great work regardless bro.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
108
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
81
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top