• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor has 4 months to get ready.

P

Pain

VIP
Coming off an injury like he had would take most athletes a year to fully recover. Is Victor making the right choice to compete? Can he do it?

2n6g236-1.jpg

RonWid

RonWid

He should take a year off and in desperately need 100 % full recovery prior to competing again. No need to rush things up to get back in the game just to prove to everyone when you know in yourself that you are in the recovery state. However, I don't think he could win this years O. But, we will see..Hope everything will go his way..

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
it all depends how much size hes lost in his legs... he can still be competitive... but only top 5 or so competitive. I dont think he will be good ol victor until the Arnolds next year.

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

keep in mind that victor has access to all kinds of various chemical substances that your average athlete is unable to use. he will recover faster than any normal human can

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drugs don't recover tendons only muscles...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think victor will be able to compete at full potential

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think that he would've been better of doing just the Arnold. But as Line pointed out that he might need the money. So if thats the case go for it and hope for the best

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck. Maybe he misses being on stage so he is trying to get back into it very quickly. I hope he does well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone used to do it in less time, but only time will tell whether his leg will be ok.

I respect him for trying though. I wouldn't have much motivation left after what happened last year

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it`s a good idea. He is not losing anything by doing the O... at worse he will place low and win little cash. At best he`ll place high and win tons of money.

I don`t see that as a problem, besides, his fans (me included) want to see how he is recovering and want to hear the man speak through his body !

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well,its not like he hasnt been training his upperbody.I feel that he will be ready come Olympia time.Its going to be a battle:coolguy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult to say without seeing what state his legs are in at this stage and even then it won't be indicative of the progress he could make over the next few months.

I don't think he'd enter if he wasn't going to place reasonably high so for financial reasons and to see where he's at it might make sense, but at the same time if he's not really 'on' then it could ruin the momentum he would have from his last competition placing.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult to say without seeing what state his legs are in at this stage and even then it won't be indicative of the progress he could make over the next few months.

I don't think he'd enter if he wasn't going to place reasonably high so for financial reasons and to see where he's at it might make sense, but at the same time if he's not really 'on' then it could ruin the momentum he would have from his last competition placing.

My thoughts exactly :2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GH in large doses accelerates tendon regeneration.

so does GH in small doses :keke:

It could be very very dangerous for vital organs. :hhj:

LR3 IGF-1 binds mostly to connective tissue and and muscle.

with that said i think victor is very capable of doing the O and placing very well

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO he should skip the olympia this year. But if he thinks that he'll be ready so why not go ahead and do the show. I don't think he will be 101% what he should be if he wants to win the title. But...as been said many times...we'll see.

B

benmoneyog

this is levrones first contest back after he tore his pec he didnt look too bad for only training for 3-4 months so anything is possible i think vic can still get a top 3 spot if his legs are at least 80-90 percent of what they looked like last year

anaboliod

anaboliod

Nicely put Rocky!:xyxthumbs: now one has seen his upper body progress after his injury or more inmportantly how his legs are looking..I also think that he wouldn't try and do the O if he wasn't ready for it. He obviously doesn't have a chance against a 100% Cutler and I saying it right now watch out for Wolf! But he has a good shot at top 5 maybe top 3 depending on his recovery and what drugs hes using.