• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor Martinez '07 vs Jay Cutler '09 - Mr Olympia

Who wins?


  • Total voters
    78
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
:lurking:



20igg2c-1.jpg

16aphrq-1.jpg

xoqkw6-1.jpg

4kijbd-1.jpg

290zd5k-1.jpg

334p2ee-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
293d5z7-1.jpg

2zojkfq-1.jpg

1zwk7wl-1.jpg

28vu7uw-1.jpg
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Apples and oranges.

Vic 8-2
 
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
thanks tkD

I pick Victor
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
wow... i was expecting Jay to win this easily, by the pics I'm not so sure... tough call though without seeing them actually side to side in real life and seeing the difference.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Looking at these, Jay wins pretty clearly.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
lol, you can't judge by those crappy videos James.

Jay in 2009 would win and deserve it.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
In prefer martinez, but cutler is just too big to be denied
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
lol, you can't judge by those crappy videos James.

Jay in 2009 would win and deserve it.

I agree Jay in 2009 would win, but the photos are what makes Vic look pretty close... but Jay wins pretty easily in the videos. I think the vids are pretty accurate with the pics being misleading.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I agree Jay in 2009 would win, but the photos are what makes Vic look pretty close... but Jay wins pretty easily in the videos. I think the vids are pretty accurate with the pics being misleading.
That's because the lighting at the prejudging this year sucked ass. The video of Jay was taken at the night show. But, the video of Vic doesn't do him justice, that video quality sucks ass compared to Jay's.

Jay had striations everywhere, his back was ripped to shreds. Pictures don't do that justice.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
That's because the lighting at the prejudging this year sucked ass. The video of Jay was taken at the night show. But, the video of Vic doesn't do him justice, that video quality sucks ass compared to Jay's.

Jay had striations everywhere, his back was ripped to shreds. Pictures don't do that justice.

Yea I agree. It's not only the lighting in Jay's pics, but also the angle a bit, and of course the difference in scale, maybe Jay would look bigger in reality next to Victor, but from these pics you can't judge them properly.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Victors quads are hideous. Cutler wins this one.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
It comes to preference and I like Victor's physique much better (obviously) but I would have to agree this Jay actually deserves this win. One out of three deserved Jay! Good Job!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
The further i scrolled down, the closer i felt it got but jay wins without a doubt... I beleive a 09 dexter also beats an 07 victor... and maybe even an 09 branch
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Good point. It would be close between Dex08 or Dex09 vs Vic07.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I never thought I would ever say this.. but Jay wins..
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Vic 07 was his all time best, but Jay eats him alive, look at the legs, he owns him in both mass and separation there, Vic's v shape in the upper body is great but Jay this year was teared to the bone and huge, not even close onestly.
 
Top