• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Surgery pics *GRAPHIC*

hydro

hydro

very unfortunate, hope it doesnt hinder his future at all because he was just about to make it big time :ughfingers:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steroids will help build huge muscles
but not your tendons,joints, cartilage etc
thats a definite con of roids
might be able to do huge weights/high reps etc
but sooner or later you over due it, tendons, joints etc will be screwed up.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guy dont understand he is so fucked. Once you get knee surgery your quad just dissapears. I had really good legs for a teenager and after my surgery the quad dropped like 4 inches. The tear drop goes away and im still trying to get my leg back to normal size. Hes screwed.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recovery after surgery really depends on genetics, how the tendon tore and how the tendon was re-attached. It's way too early to say Vic is screwed.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wold ive had knee surgery he is screwed for this year for sure and probally some of next you dont get how mych your quad shrinks. Plus he wont be very mobile for a little while so his whole buddy will suffer a little too.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well, if the injury doesnt screw him, his quads or his will, the IFBB judges will do it, this time with a "fair" excuse

jay will get his 3rd, and 2009 will raise new beasts to fight for the top 3, trew brewer and his giant legs? wolf's intimidating most muscular? phil heath, the genetics king? new beasts from he east like a new fedorov sent from russia?

victor's story is very unfair, but his time is over

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you death maggot for supporting it knee surgery is very serious and very detrimental to bodybuilding. It may take him a few years.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ryan.C

Ryan.C

Vics a fighter. Remember we all thought his career was over when he went to jail! Turns out we were wrong

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not a chance he probably won't compete this year. i am currently rehabing the same exact injury. i sustained my injury in august and i still can't climb stairs let alone do squats. a tendon rupture is far more serious than a ligament tear. does anyone know if it was a complete rupture or just a partial tear.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not a chance he probably won't compete this year. i am currently rehabing the same exact injury. i sustained my injury in august and i still can't climb stairs let alone do squats. a tendon rupture is far more serious than a ligament tear. does anyone know if it was a complete rupture or just a partial tear.

looks pretty complete to me :no:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well, if the injury doesnt screw him, his quads or his will, the IFBB judges will do it, this time with a "fair" excuse

jay will get his 3rd, and 2009 will raise new beasts to fight for the top 3, trew brewer and his giant legs? wolf's intimidating most muscular? phil heath, the genetics king? new beasts from he east like a new fedorov sent from russia?

victor's story is very unfair, but his time is over

Sad but true.

hydro

hydro

I cant believe this happened to him, it will be interesting to see how the leg looks when its healed, how did he do it again?

after doing something like that, you wonder if it would be the smart thing to do, to compete at the Mr O still... wonder what he will do

Champ

Champ

I would be a bit skeptic on how we would squat and do leg press and leg extensions with it being so weak at the time. This is definitely a 1 step forward 5 steps back moment.

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

Very sad, but i'm happy it went well and hes recovering.

I guess it clears the way for Phil Heath a little...