• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor vs. Jay Comparisons

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Victor looks better in EVERY single pose... no doubt about it. Dont be in denial Cutler fans. Cutler is great, just not as good as last year.

I think Jay wins back double bi, but what a ugly physique!

On the webcast when he walks to the front, all you see are these massive pair of shoulders sitting on top of a fridge. NOTHING flows. Just a bunch of individual bodyparts slapped together.

I am not a Jay fan and his dvds are probably the best value for money, but tonight he really looked ugly
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Vic does look better as of now, still tomorrow night...Funny to see a lot of the Coleman fans jump ship and go to Vic just out of spit for Cutler

We are not jumping ship. Ronnie is stil our man, but obviously not tonight and I hope he enjoys retirement. We admit defeat tonight and now close that chapter. Ronnie (or his body) beat himself. We will always remember him as the greatest ever and in the 2003 form!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Funny to see a lot of the Coleman fans jump ship and go to Vic just out of spit for Cutler

no one is jumping ship, i would and have complimented Jay several times and still do, i thought he had this show won, but once i seen the physiques in pre-judging my mind obviously changed and for the right reasons.. I dont get what's wrong with some of you guys???? just because we are big Coleman fans doesn't mean that we cant be realistic and give credit where credit is due, and in all honesty, how does this have anything to do with who our favorite bodybuilder is? its not that Jay doesn't deserve his rightful rewards for his achievements, no one has ever denied him that, but on this night Victor clearly, in my opinion, won the show.
 
xtacy

xtacy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
vic looks better he should win this!!!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
no one is jumping ship, i would and have complimented Jay several times and still do, i thought he had this show won, but once i seen the physiques in pre-judging my mind obviously changed and for the right reasons.. I dont get what's wrong with some of you guys???? just because we are big Coleman fans doesn't mean that we cant be realistic and give credit where credit is due, and in all honesty, how does this have anything to do with who our favorite bodybuilder is? its not that Jay doesn't deserve his rightful rewards for his achievements, no one has ever denied him that, but on this night Victor clearly, in my opinion, won the show.

Well said!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Sorry but I don't see why Vic is "clearly in front".... IMHO is close, Jay is better in few poses, Vic is in another ones...

I truly believe Jay is gonna take it home.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
imo front lat spread,abs and thighs go to cutler the rest to martinez
except the most muscular they hit in different variations so i am not sure.
 
TTTT

TTTT

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
34
Points
6
imo front lat spread,abs and thighs go to cutler the rest to martinez
except the most muscular they hit in different variations so i am not sure.


Abs and thighs goes to Victor. Look at waist and shoulder ratio. Jay's abs looks pretty bad. Victors abs are symmetrical and good looking. And Vics legs looks better. Look differents of right and left in Jays legs.

Victor will win, if judges got balls.
 
C

cem

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
15
Points
0
mvsf1...ur clearly delusional. Vic is harder than Jay...js look at Jay's MM, especially his right delt n arm...he is a lil soft. Based on the pre-judging, Vic is first.
 
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
490
Points
16
Jay might be waiting till tonight to pull out all the stops, but i think he blew it this year. I don't see the improvements we had all seen in the pics over this year. His conditioning is off what it was last year. Now jay has to compete with his old self just like ronnie did.

Victor has made great improvements and still retained his lines. If it were judged on last night only, i would give it to Vic. However we will see what tonight brings. If cuts wins this year its going to be Jay's version of 2001, a questionable victory.
 
A

abombing

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
9
Points
1
Damn close. Jay's got Vic in the back and legs but he falls apart in the frond double biceps when his abs disappear.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Vic looks better overall imo
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
It is very close, but whereas Jay adges Vic on mass, Vic's shape & lines are better.
 
diesel722

diesel722

Member
Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
23
Points
1
this is bodybuilding therefore its gotta be Jay vic looked great but not big enough to beat jay he is deff next inline with wolfe
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
this is bodybuilding therefore its gotta be Jay vic looked great but not big enough to beat jay he is deff next inline with wolfe

I don't even think Jay has that much more mass than Victor to be honest.
 
diesel722

diesel722

Member
Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
23
Points
1
cmon its deff not a long shot but his shoulders/back/chest are deff bigger
the only way vic keeps up is because of his small waist bodybuilding is an illusion
 
Top