• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video Games

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's even better in high definition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanav

Kanav

Actually its true, gta4 was WAY too quick, and after you beat it theres NO replay value. Im not denying its a fantastic game though, I still love it. Its just I can praise BOTH games, because they ARE VERY VERY different. One is hyper realistic, the other is just arcade style.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyway, I am interested in a lot of games. But the ones that make me giggle the most are:

Starcraft 2

Red Alert 3

Dead Space

And a lot more but It's taking too long linking to gametrailers xD

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, Fear 2 :3

Kanav

Kanav

never played fear.

any good?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FEAR was awesome. The expansions sucked.

FEAR 2 seems like it will be an awesome game :3

D

Darkwing X

Right now, I'm just playing Halo 3 and Soul Calibur 4. I'm planing on picking up The Force Unleashed when I get paid.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rent Force Unleashed, don't buy it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always wanted to play FEAR but never bought it too many other games I wanted kept coming out... I might it next week, after Saint Row 2 IF of course I don't have Fable 2 yet.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's okay Pain I have thick skin, But this is where the argument heads in two different directions. I never played the online version only the real game and you your self agreed the online version is better than the real game the real game was fun 2 hours into it, then 10 hours it gets ok, and when you find out a studio apartment is the biggest property you can own, it stings you.

But after beating it twice three times actually to see if collecting the stuff and stunts to see if the ending would be different it sadly is not. The clothing customization is tightly closed, no garages to keep cars, nor gun storage. The driving system was nerfed from the previous GTA's resemble more driving realism. Thier combat system is imporved but the general up on the game out of 10 I would give it 4. I actually ended up playing Saints Row 1 to make my self feel better. And it would seem they put more emphasis on thier multiplayer than single player.

i do like the online play better it is more fun then the real game. the real game does get old quick but in my opinion it is better then saints row. that is just my opinion though. everyone has there own opinion and that is mine of saints row. i might rent saints row 2 just to try it out but i will not buy it.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anybody else play gears of war? the first one was awesome. the real game seemed a little short to me, but the online play was really fun. im am so ready for gears of war 2. i think it or call of duty world at war are going to be game of the year.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm ready for both of those to be honest, Gear of War 2 has taken it's sweet time releasing it self and COD is long awaited it's one of those game whose genre doesn't get old.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea you def right about that one. i just dont know which one will be better. they will be pretty close if you ask me. the trailers for Gears 2 look awesome.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Far Cry 2 looks pretty rad...playing some NHL 09 currently its the best hockey game to date.

Fable 2 could be a huge time sink...if your into that kind of game

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
going after FEAR 2
reserved Fallout 3

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anybody have any opinions of Halo Wars? i personally dont think its going to be that great but ive heard different sides to it.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that trailer is pretty badass. i might have to get that one and try it out when it comes out. the graphics look pretty good and the game looks pretty fun too.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when you think of Halo wars it's Age Of Empires With Halo and Alien technology.

I might go with COD, i already know what to expect with Gears of War but COD is always diff, not syaing I wouldn't get both... but if I had to choose it be COD.

But so far my list of games now is

1. Saints Row 2
2. Fable 2
3. Left 4 Dead
4. COD World at War
5. Gears of War 2
6. Dead Space.