• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video Games

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im so ready for Gears of War 2 and COD World at War. they are going to be fucking awesome. has anybody played Guitar Hero World Tour yet. i was going to buy it, buy money aint to good right now so im going to put off getting it for a month or so.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got that PC game Condemned Criminal origins
good game, was 10$. uses the same 3d engine that F.E.A.R. is run on.

got that too.. shit is pretty awesome with full graphics and a 5.1 sound system.. u think the next dude is right behind u and u get all scared and shit :49:

btw, there is condemned 2 out, i havent played it yet but they say its pretty good too

the only thing i hate is you cant jump

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just saw a commercial for Disney's Singit. it looks so much fun you can sing Miley Cryus's songs. i think i might get it.

just joking about all that. just thought i would have some fun. lulz

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been playing Fable 2 on my bro's Xbox 360. Fun game, I liked the first a lot and this one was a great sequel.

P

Pain

VIP
Been playing Fable 2 on my bro's Xbox 360. Fun game, I liked the first a lot and this one was a great sequel.

How many ladies of the night have you raped without using pig skin? :uhoh2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got that too.. shit is pretty awesome with full graphics and a 5.1 sound system.. u think the next dude is right behind u and u get all scared and shit :49:

btw, there is condemned 2 out, i havent played it yet but they say its pretty good too

the only thing i hate is you cant jump

awesome, its not for PC yet though..
always have to wait last..
yea not being able to jump sucked. :(

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone playing the World at War beta? I thought it was ok, not as good as COD4.

Kanav

Kanav

I dont know man, i like the first one better

might be cuz of the berzerker spell they took out of the sequel.

Any idea on how to add more muscle? Im stuck at 21% with no clue how to get it higher. (Physique skill already maxed)

The first game had the mannliest way to add muscle (fighting enemies and eating mutton at the same time)