• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VIDEO - Jay Cutler Hits Toronto

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks better in video than in pictures... Great legs, great back, great side chest

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Yeah he looked better here then on the pics...but he is far from as good this time last year

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares....probably a good thing hes taking alittle time off the condition....good to see him in actual off-season mode. Hes still got 6 months to get in shape for the O Maybe this will work better than staying lean year round. His body probably needed it. Go cuts!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG:eek4:
He looks much bigger in video!

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked much much bigger then in pics. OMG look at those big legs, chest, back...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know is it the guy who's shooting the vid or who it is but he damn sure is amped. LOL!

Jay is big and yes, he looks better in this vid than in those photos.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah he looked better here then on the pics...but he is far from as good this time last year

Do you have a video to compare with? He has the size and even in what is possibly the deepest part of his offseason he has visible abs and striations in his legs. His lats look better than at the O as well.

I agree with what everyone has said, better here than in the pics. Biggest issue to me appears to be his right leg.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Do you have a video to compare with? He has the size and even in what is possibly the deepest part of his offseason he has visible abs and striations in his legs. His lats look better than at the O as well.

I agree with what everyone has said, better here than in the pics. Biggest issue to me appears to be his right leg.

Dude, Im far from attacking Jay, just saying what I can see. :xyxthumbs:
If you take a look at his midsection its soft as a baby, nothing wrong with that though...just saying :tiphat:

Your pic
2002 offseason
jaycutler2-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL DA your kidding right? did you even watch the video? he has full abs man.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
LOL DA your kidding right? did you even watch the video? he has full abs man.

I did watch it..his abs suck compared to last year at this time.
But he is bigger right now

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, Jay looks like a human-gorilla hybrid........