• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Video - Jay Cutler in New England (This is not the video of Musculardevelopment)

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unbelievable Most Muscular!!!!!

##This Jay Cutler video is no longer available on YouTube. We replaced it with a newer one##

Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks absolutely massive in that vid. Hope he nails his conditioning this year and scares everyone at the Olympia.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From far away thats the biggest i think Jay has been at a guest posing. Might be the lighting or the distance from the camera of something but he looks a lot larger than he has been in the past.

The O is looking good for him at this point. If he hits condition he cant lose bc no one else is as big as him since the only person bigger was ronnie.

God Bless
Ben

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
realy nice vid. Jay looks just great

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you going to beat this, guys? :D

It's me os his legs look HUGE?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in moments like these im so proud to be part of team cutler, jay looks more massive than ever, his legs look bigger too as mvsf1 said, and that most muscular is beyond incredible:ughnoes: