• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Video - Jay Cutler trains at Adrenalin Fitness in Toronto

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If that is recient jays waiste is looking the best it has been in YEARS. COngradulations to him, he is really looking good here, his arms are looking balanced he has a great physique here, and i dont think u could really argue with that.

did that guy with the camera ask Jay waht he was thankful for this year? Jays response way no more ronnie coleman :gaygay:

i know thats not what he said

God Bless
Ben

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep

If that is recient jays waiste is looking the best it has been in YEARS. COngradulations to him, he is really looking good here, his arms are looking balanced he has a great physique here, and i dont think u could really argue with that.

did that guy with the camera ask Jay waht he was thankful for this year? Jays response way no more ronnie coleman :gaygay:

i know thats not what he said

God Bless
Ben
I know, that's crazy

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome clips. Looks like the best off season Cutler we've ever seen! Thanks.

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you expect guys see Jay loosing this year??? LOL.

He is the best by a mile at least at this point of preparation. Yeah, contest day is not today bla bla bla.

TEAM JAY "Size Matters" CUTLER.

Lisu

With this small waist he looks very good, but we'll see what shape he will show at Mr.O

Muscletech - Mr. O main sponsor
Jay Cutler - Muscletech team

Hmmm, what can it mean?

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With this small waist he looks very good, but we'll see what shape he will show at Mr.O

Muscletech - Mr. O main sponsor
Jay Cutler - Muscletech team

Hmmm, what can it mean?

You are jelous. :49:

glennr2222

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing about Jay, is that when he starts his diets he actually grows when dieting it seems like. Watch one step closer. It's freaking crazy.