• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WBO junior lightweight title – Jose Ramirez vs Jose Zepeda

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
The second defense of WBO junior lightweight champion Jose Ramirez on February 10 is already a sellout because the fight will be held in Fresno, California which is the hometown of the champion. Challenging Ramirez is Jose Zepeda. With 23 wins and 16 KOs the undefeated champion is favored to win over the challenger with a fight record of 30-1 with 25 KOs. This will be another good fight that may not last 12 rounds.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Ok, now this is a fight that I can't afford to miss. Both Ramirez and Zepeda are really talented and I couldn't pick better fighters myself.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
It was a successful defense of the WBO junior lightweight belt for Jose Ramirez by winning a close majority decision over Jose Zepeda. It was 114-114 in one judge and the other 2 judges had it for Ramirez at 115-113 and 116-112. Zepeda had the chance to win but he seemed to have faded in the later rounds. Still undefeated Ramirez now has 24 wins for the second defense of his title.
 
Top