• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Weekly Fantasy Question...

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
In Seattle, we have a local talk show that does this each week. They ask a fantasy question and then read the emails and take phone calls, its pretty funny with the responses. So I figured I'd give it a try. Be imaginative and give explanation if you feel your answer warrants it.


Week 1: 12-23-80 Thur 12-30-08

Your gonna be exiled to an island for 1 year. You can bring infinite amount of one beverage (There is water on the island), infinite amount of one food. You also get to bring one person. What'll it be?

:xmasbigok:
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
I think I'd have to bring Miller Lite. I love it and it has got me through some rough times, so I am sure it will help.

Food...probably "Jack in The Box" Cheesy Macaroni Bites because they are just delicious...

Person... Gonna have to go With Milla Jovovich...because damn she is fine, plus she could teach me Russian.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
In Seattle, we have a local talk show that does this each week. They ask a fantasy question and then read the emails and take phone calls, its pretty funny with the responses. So I figured I'd give it a try. Be imaginative and give explanation if you feel your answer warrants it.


Week 1: 12-23-80 Thur 12-30-08

Your gonna be exiled to an island for 1 year. You can bring infinite amount of one beverage (There is water on the island), infinite amount of one food. You also get to bring one person. What'll it be?

:xmasbigok:

Vault! Steak! and i guess my g.f i need to fuck too.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Coke zero, Orange roughy and some almonds and Audrina Patridge
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Newcastle, eggs & Jamie Eason
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Drink: Wild Turkey
Food: Kangaroo
Girl: Olga Kurylenko :spy:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I'd bring alcohol, I guess. If it were any longer than a year, it would be something else.

Drink: wine
Food: eggs (so many ways to prep them.)

The Other Person: my wife!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Drink:eggnog 64 with vodka
food: chunky fully loaded soup - beef and chili
Person:veronica zemanova
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Wow...lot of love for the foreign chicks in here..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Drink: Bacardi 151, but only if I'd get to bring some matches, too. If not, Jack Daniels

Food: Some exotic sea food dish. I love sea food but I really can't remember any specific names but shark would definitely be the actual fish.

Person: Not sure, definitely a close friend (preferably female of course)
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
^Ill take the girl in your Sig

And i dont drink so it will have to be protein shakes for me

And Cows for food
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Question for 12-28-2008- Jan 1st 2008.

If you could celebrate the New Year anyway possible. What would you do?
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I would want to spend it in Paris Just chillin
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Week 1: 12-23-80 Thur 12-30-08

Your gonna be exiled to an island for 1 year. You can bring infinite amount of one beverage (There is water on the island), infinite amount of one food. You also get to bring one person. What'll it be?

:xmasbigok:


I'm a bit late, oh well.

Food: Sushi
Drink: Gatorade
Person: Hilary Duff
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Question for 12-28-2008- Jan 1st 2008.

If you could celebrate the New Year anyway possible. What would you do?

New York City, New Years Party Central. I've always wanted to check it out New York style and no doubt I'd get hammered and have one hell of a time.
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
I think I'd have to agree with the above. New York has to be what almost every one thinks when they hear New Years Party. Of course Paris and Sydney look pretty awesome too.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I think I'd have to agree with the above. New York has to be what almost every one thinks when they hear New Years Party. Of course Paris and Sydney look pretty awesome too.

at least you get to live it up Seattle Style. How is it up there any how? I'll take the rest of my question to a PM, k, thanx
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
New Years: Id like to spend New Years on the beach (which hopefully I'll be doing) with good friends, good times, and a shitload of grog :linedrunk:
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Jan 2nd:

What is your most embarrassing moment?
 
Top