• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What are you eating?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I have been focusing on leaning out again. In the last 3 months I have gone from 216 to 280 with my goal being 170. I do high protein, low fat..

This was my lunch today..
The fish is called Swai.. never had it until today. I usually have Salmon.
Bodybuilding lunch

What are you all eating?
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
I gotta eat better. McDonald's today for me.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I have been focusing on leaning out again. In the last 3 months I have gone from 216 to 280 with my goal being 170. I do high protein, low fat..

This was my lunch today..
The fish is called Swai.. never had it until today. I usually have Salmon.
Bodybuilding lunch

What are you all eating?
I never heard of that fish before. swai?
 
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
I think all fish are healthy as long as they are non poisonous.

That's a good meal. I eat veggies and fruits more.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
fish is good but cost an arm and leg for good fish like salmon
 
jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
118
Points
18
I have a Great Fish Monger, so there's always something new to try.

Just had some Fresh Sardines from Greece, he Fly's them into the U.S. on Ice.

And not those Tiny things you see in Cans, but nice size, around 6 to 8".
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well I recently got this spice rub that I have just been putting on everything, so basically I am a lot of beans and chicken with a whole lot of the spice stuff. Of course, I have some salads too, on the side.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Good healthy food ta.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is my breakfast:
See if you can guess everything there.

I'm looking to get back to my lean mean ripped days.. 10 or 15lbs more to go.
01ddf6fa45cd7ba0a3ba4de7e6bda3d1-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Yeah, I agree with the eggs, but pretty unsure about the rest! Nothing like a proper diet to get us fit, no way around that.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Yeah, I agree with the eggs, but pretty unsure about the rest! Nothing like a proper diet to get us fit, no way around that.
That and weights and running.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
My usual diet for the week is a mix of vegetables, fish and meat. When it is firh and vegetables for Monday then chicken will be the food on Tuesday and then pork then beef. As much as possible, we try to eat a balanced diet for the week and not concentrate on all meat or all fish. We also don’t have the intention to be a vegetarian.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Yeah, I agree with the eggs, but pretty unsure about the rest! Nothing like a proper diet to get us fit, no way around that.
That and weights and running.

lol yeah weights and running help a lot. I didn't use to care much about running, but it's very important too. Diversify the exercise helps us reach our goals faster.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
I like eat BIG FUCKING BURGERS. Not from Mc'donalds or BurgerKing. I like home made burgers
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dammit, I've missed this thread!
Today I had pizza at lunch, a couple icecreams, now for dinner I might have another pizza and more iceacream. Carb loading ala Juan Morel for tomorrow's leg day! :D
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Went out to eat the other day and I broke my diet a bit..

a7fc1829fc80c70549c78b871511e355-1.jpg
e07bbe3c4055b19316cb73331f9f083d-1.jpg
e1a174270f1322cd9ef74bde88d28d1a-1.jpg
ebdbf4871ffae359ca07b19e8cfd9362-1.jpg
c4bc3b89c1fe4b3b9074ffb4ecf48c3d-1.jpg
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
Today a lot of meat with salad
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Pasta for lunch yesterday, a gift from tkd shipped to me from Italy!

Amazing pasta and the sauce had wild boar in it! Awesome! Thank you tkd!
cd2359514420ee0e0f55fd606176c1f8-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
1
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
62
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top