• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you think of Robert Mugabe and what he has done to Zimbabwe!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon man, aint it obvious from his post that he was being racist, just read it again. 3rd world shitholes, and we owe you no allegiance? also maybe u remember that Japan whale thread where he said he was so happy that Japan was nuked so we got rid of a couple of hundred thousand of em:uhoh2: he doesent have to say it directly, cuz it shines through in his posts. but ok, if everyone is allowed to say anything that is ok by me as long as that applies to all other forum members too.:xyxthumbs:

so you remember in that thread the japanese were doing illegal fishing (whaling to be exact) in Australian territory. territory that is not theres?

dont forget, all is fair in war. thats what war is all about. murder on a large scale and conquest.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you remember in that thread the japanese were doing illegal fishing (whaling to be exact) in Australian territory. territory that is not theres?

dont forget, all is fair in war. thats what war is all about. murder on a large scale and conquest.

Promote this man! :linedrunk:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yeah sure, illegal fishing done by a few japanese fishermen justifies nuking them and killing hundred thousands of people 60 years ago:jerkoff1: c'mon dude, ure better than that.

suuuure, forget about human rights, forget about rules of war. i think uve been listening way to much to Manowar lately:keke: