• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you think of Robert Mugabe and what he has done to Zimbabwe!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
America doesnt need to "help" anyone else, Forces are spread to thin and the economy is shit. America has no responsibility for this country or any others, it does have the responsibility to protect its own people.

Exactly, but yet.. oh wait, we just gave $50 billion to fight AIDS across the world. :jerkoff1:
I am all for helping, but that should come from private donors not our government that is broke and in massive debt as it is. I think we can help ,with the UN by putting pressure on the government and people to change things.. but no military intervention. That is where all the problems come from.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you think who you are bro? seriously you should think about that shit you talkin'

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you think who you are bro? seriously you should think about that shit you talkin'

Join the military and go fight in Zimbabwe if you feel this way...

... but you'd just end up over in Iraq.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I spent 3 weeks in Zimbabwe last year, the situation there is fucked up. The inflation rate is something along the lines of 7000%. I paid over a million Zimbabwe dollars for a sandwich one day. My safari guide was joking with a mate of his about how many bananas he would have needed to buy his house. I think he decided it was 2.5. All the shops and supermarkets have closed up. Mugabe tried to stop inflation by freezing prices but all this meant was that the shopowners were selling everything at a loss, so they started to all close up. Mugabe then made it illegal to close your shop. Many business owners are in prison now because they didn't want to go broke. You have to cross the border to Botswana to buy food now. Its going to take years to fix the problems there.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i have thought very hard. spent many hours and days pondering it.
thats why i have the opinion i do, bro.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have thought very hard. spent many hours and days pondering it.
thats why i have the opinion i do, bro.

why the hell does anyone even listen to this douche??? just because his little slogan says "incarnation of hatred" he's allowed to say the most racist hateful things he wants and all the mods and admins do is laugh??? if anyone else posted this shit theyd be banned.

good post bulkboy arguing that we should intervene somehow. but seriously we have to fix our issues here before we continue to help save the world.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why the hell does anyone even listen to this douche??? just because his little slogan says "incarnation of hatred" he's allowed to say the most racist hateful things he wants and all the mods and admins do is laugh??? if anyone else posted this shit theyd be banned.

good post bulkboy arguing that we should intervene somehow. but seriously we have to fix our issues here before we continue to help save the world.

exactly! mygeeto, ive got nothing against u posting in the politics section as long as its intelligent and contributing comments, and not hateful racists remarks. u really come off as a douche by doing so, and alot of people find it provoking.

I agree with 20 inch, just because mygeeto jumped on the Ron Paul bandwagon, doesent mean that the mods/admins doesent have a responsibility to atleast warn him, and tone down his comments. im all for free speech especially on a forum, but some of these comments are so offensive that there should be consequenses for it.

and yeah 20 inch, if political/diplomatic pressure and embargos fail then intervention need to be considered for the sake of the people of Zimbabwe.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
where was i being racist?

and i didnt "jump" on the Ron Paul bandwagon.. i would prefer to call it a "conversion" again after long serious thought. as well as viewing factual evidence, proof, ect. but no.. lets not let the facts and the truth get in the way of what we beleive :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO! fix up your on country you FUCK! you stupid mother fuck, we dont owe you anything. help yourselves. we owe you fuckers no aliegance you stupid pieces of shit. no wonder you live in third world shitholes, you dont do nothing for yourselves and just expect everyone to help you and when we dont help your sorry ass, you scream racism. you cunt. fuck you to a bleeding, burning death :ihavesandinmyvagina

your right, no racism. i must have felt that he was being racist while reading this idiotic, exteremly hateful tiraid.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
he's a racist because you disagree with him?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
sorry I must've missed the racist post. I don't see it.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO! fix up your on country you FUCK! you stupid mother fuck, we dont owe you anything. help yourselves. we owe you fuckers no aliegance you stupid pieces of shit. no wonder you live in third world shitholes, you dont do nothing for yourselves and just expect everyone to help you and when we dont help your sorry ass, you scream racism. you cunt. fuck you to a bleeding, burning death :ihavesandinmyvagina

not once in his statement did i read the words "niggers or coons" nor did he make and stereotypical comments about africans.

He basically used an extreme and somewhat irrational tone to make a sensible remark.

I think physical intervention is a poor option, however the Embargos mentioned bu BulkBoy seems pretty rational. The fact of the matter is many of the large nations arnt in the position to intervene, Economic turmoil and domestic problems should be solved before an outside nation is to be thought of. Why feed starving people in third world countries when people are starving at home!

It's not sensible to say "Oh my god its horrible, lets do something"

but seriously we have to fix our issues here before we continue to help save the world.

:bowroflarms: holy fuck..... we've been saving the world, I thought we were bombing it into obscurity

X

Xeonen

How can the country solve its problem if Mugabe has been president for 28 years...

He rigged all elections and he beated and killed people who never voted for him... Now that the opposing party has unofficialy won the elections this year, mugabe wants a run-off election and the people of Zimbabwe cant do anything about it....

The people of Zimbabwe have no control of what happens in there country as Mugabe has had the final say for the last three decades so thats why i say the US or UN or international countries should help them out cause they cant fight for whats right or they get killed.....

The bitch who is mugabes wife spent $1 million in paris in one night yet the country is fucked what you gotta say bout that.....

thought you might read this article! mugabe is fucking the white people over there btw

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/08/20/wzim20.xml

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's a racist because you disagree with him?

c'mon man, aint it obvious from his post that he was being racist, just read it again. 3rd world shitholes, and we owe you no allegiance? also maybe u remember that Japan whale thread where he said he was so happy that Japan was nuked so we got rid of a couple of hundred thousand of em:uhoh2: he doesent have to say it directly, cuz it shines through in his posts. but ok, if everyone is allowed to say anything that is ok by me as long as that applies to all other forum members too.:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How can the country solve its problem if Mugabe has been president for 28 years...

He rigged all elections and he beated and killed people who never voted for him... Now that the opposing party has unofficialy won the elections this year, mugabe wants a run-off election and the people of Zimbabwe cant do anything about it....

The people of Zimbabwe have no control of what happens in there country as Mugabe has had the final say for the last three decades so thats why i say the US or UN or international countries should help them out cause they cant fight for whats right or they get killed.....

The bitch who is mugabes wife spent $1 million in paris in one night yet the country is fucked what you gotta say bout that.....

thought you might read this article! mugabe is fucking the white people over there btw

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/08/20/wzim20.xml

exactly, the people of zimbabwe has suffered enough, mugabe may be one of the biggest douchebags to walk the planet. i dont care if the US dont go along on it, i would be happy with an international UN force, german french, british and scandinavian soldiers. offcourse this has to be the final solution IF embargos and diplomatic pressure does not bring the wanted results.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can write a comment with a lot of n-bombs if you like?

Also, I agree with German_Joe and Mygeeto on this one. The way it is, the U.S. shoule be more concerned with it's own shit before it worries about Africa, Haiti, South America, etc. America tries to be a type A personality, but with things the way they are, getting out of Iraq and stopping the war coupled with how they're going to re-build their own economy should be the top priority.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can write a comment with a lot of n-bombs if you like?

Also, I agree with German_Joe and Mygeeto on this one. The way it is, the U.S. shoule be more concerned with it's own shit before it worries about Africa, Haiti, South America, etc. America tries to be a type A personality, but with things the way they are, getting out of Iraq and stopping the war coupled with how they're going to re-build their own economy should be the top priority.

exactly right. we have plenty of our own problems