• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What happen to Ben white

P

power

Ben White said he would win the NY Pro, others had him in the top 5, yet he didn't place, is this an abberation, or does he have a future in the sport of bodybuilding?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he does. he just needs to get bigger. a lot bigger. his upper body does not belong on a pro stage yet.

P

power

he does. he just needs to get bigger. a lot bigger. his upper body does not belong on a pro stage yet.

I agree, he looked so small at the NY Pro, i was there, but his condition was very good and he has a good structure.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, he looked so small at the NY Pro, i was there, but his condition was very good and he has a good structure.

Yeah he looked bigger at the USA's when he won in the upper body, but he did have surgery to remove his gyno so that could definitely be a culprit.
Give him time, he could very well be the next big thing in a few years.

faiz

faiz

served him right he was talking smack leading up to show. and got served. Comparing himself to heath please.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes upperbody needs to catch up with his ego..its little bhind right now.

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my opinion Ben looked more impressive last year, when he won his pro card . He definitely has many points to improve in his physic and he should consider his statements before the shows.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes upperbody needs to catch up with his ego..its little bhind right now.

Well said.

He has a future as a pro, but I don't think he realized just how good the established pros were.....and the big guns weren't even there!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Yeah he looked bigger at the USA's when he won in the upper body, but he did have surgery to remove his gyno so that could definitely be a culprit.
Give him time, he could very well be the next big thing in a few years.

Definately... if he can put on some more size but keep similar proportions he will definately be a next big thing. not for a couple years though

T

Tappi

Guys dont you see how smart Ben is?
In competition like this, people dont usually after 2 weeks remember who was in top 5, hell even top 3! But now whit all that trash talk everybody in bodybuilding scene knows who Ben White is... You can put your ass on the line for that its way easyer to Ben get some good sponsors than maybe people who got better placing but have "no" name in the bussines.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think he talked to much to soon.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked good, maybe not big enough, but good none-the-less. Given a bit more time, with his tructure and muscle bellies, I think he has a good future in the sport, he just needs to tone down the whole jackass thing.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now is his chance to really show if he is, if not "the greatest", at least one of the greats. We shall see if he takes this incident and comes back stronger than ever. The difference between a champion and a looser is that the champ gets back up after being knocked down.
C'mon Mr. White, are you going to show us your greatness or are you going to join the ranks of the many blowhard , great-in-their-own-minds bodybuilders lurking around backstage while the winners are on stage doing the final posedown?
Your call.

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

IMO his biggest weakness is very narrow clavicles and therefore he can never look overpowering when compared to other BBrs.

C

crossfirebmf

he never comes in balanced or ripped...always flat and off and he lacks many body parts

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys dont you see how smart Ben is?
In competition like this, people dont usually after 2 weeks remember who was in top 5, hell even top 3! But now whit all that trash talk everybody in bodybuilding scene knows who Ben White is... You can put your ass on the line for that its way easyer to Ben get some good sponsors than maybe people who got better placing but have "no" name in the bussines.

you know you may be right about that. for never winning a pro show and only holding a pro card, i do know much more about him than many others like him (evan centopani, erik fankhouser, etc.). i guess even bad publicity is publicity.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know you may be right about that. for never winning a pro show and only holding a pro card, i do know much more about him than many others like him (evan centopani, erik fankhouser, etc.). i guess even bad publicity is publicity.

I feel dirty just by quoting this:

"You know you're the shit when people you don't know hate you" - Paris Hilton

Really, I feel like I need a shower after that xD

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel dirty just by quoting this:

"You know you're the shit when people you don't know hate you" - Paris Hilton

Really, I feel like I need a shower after that xD

A shower oh i get your drift :jerkoff1:

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Seriously had he not been so cocky, then his debut would have been a positive thing, since most pros don't make a big impact right away, so he could have chilled on the comments and been a little humbler, then his placing would have been greater appreciated by him and fans. He'll be better in the future, give him time, overall nice physique.