• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is going on between Israel and Gaza?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that this can be agreed upon for sure, though it's just that Israel gets painted as the "innocent victims" in mainstream news. I also think that in those who condemn Israel, there's resentment because Israel is much more powerful and able to inflict much more damage (casualties), and be much more aggressive because they have the resources to do so.

I agree, but then you have to think about their situation as a whole. They are surrounded by countries that want them wiped off the face of the planet. They do not seem to want to cooperate or coexist with Israel so they have to instill fear, fear of what can happen if they are ever attacked. Although I would say the Six Day War pretty much did that, now it is just militant groups.
However I agree, about how it is depicted on the news. I don't see how they are doing it this time with only 4 Israeli's dead and almost 600 Palestinians right now :wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, but then you have to think about their situation as a whole. They are surrounded by countries that want them wiped off the face of the planet. They do not seem to want to cooperate or coexist with Israel so they have to instill fear, fear of what can happen if they are ever attacked. Although I would say the Six Day War pretty much did that, now it is just militant groups.
However I agree, about how it is depicted on the news. I don't see how they are doing it this time with only 4 Israeli's dead and almost 600 Palestinians right now :wutyousay:

i like how blake gives the facts and isn't anti american in doing so.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't mean to sound so biast but was just trying to show sexnews there's more than one side to the story and if he doesn't seem to understand why these people some times blow themselves up and launch rockets etc is due the fact that they have nothing, and after all they have been through they have in some sense lost hope in life. Also add the fact that their lives in the eyes of the western world are meaningless. 1 Israeli life = 10,000 Palestinian lives in the eyes of the western world (media).

And about the land stealing I was more referring to the land stolen after Israel was magically created (lol). Look at the orginal map of that area after the UN Resolution and look at the map of Israel today, the sad thing is the rest of the world just accepts the land Israel steals as part of Israel and official world maps update themselves with this stolen land.

And as IS stated you are completly correct in saying both sides are too blame, my main point was to try explain to sexnews and hopefully make him see why the people in that area do what they do. Although Palestine does take alot of actions to make the situation worse and this cannot be denied but to ignore what Israel does/ has done is wrong and that is what the western world media is doing.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't mean to sound so biast but was just trying to show sexnews there's more than one side to the story and if he doesn't seem to understand why these people some times blow themselves up and launch rockets etc is due the fact that they have nothing, and after all they have been through they have in some sense lost hope in life. Also add the fact that their lives in the eyes of the western world are meaningless. 1 Israeli life = 10,000 Palestinian lives in the eyes of the western world (media).

And about the land stealing I was more referring to the land stolen after Israel was magically created (lol). Look at the orginal map of that area after the UN Resolution and look at the map of Israel today, the sad thing is the rest of the world just accepts the land Israel steals as part of Israel and official world maps update themselves with this stolen land.

And as IS stated you are completly correct in saying both sides are too blame, my main point was to try explain to sexnews and hopefully make him see why the people in that area do what they do. Although Palestine does take alot of actions to make the situation worse and this cannot be denied but to ignore what Israel does/ has done is wrong and that is what the western world media is doing.

agree :xyxthumbs:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I hope someone nukes Israel and America.

lulz.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's very hard to watch something like this on the news and see what the city of Gaza is going through. Too bad America supports this and gave the green light for the initial invasion. This was on the news last night and hospitals are running out of doctors, rooms and medical equipment as well and now schools are being bombed.

This is like an extermination....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This conflict is terrible. I seriously feel ashamed for the World.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
This conflict is terrible. I seriously feel ashamed for the World.
I'm ashamed to be American when things like this happen because when you turn on the news, all you see is American politicians defending Israels actions. Actually, they are not just defending it....they are applauding it.

(well most politicians, obviously there are acceptations like Ron Paul)

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what you have to learn is that terrorists wont think twice about putting weapons in hospitals, schools and mosques (there supposed holy places), your gonna have to hit these places if you want to do dmg, now they already lost the PR war whether they deserved to or not, at least they should achieve something by destroying weapons

with regards to civilian deaths

Now look at it this way, you think Israel gives a shit about the other muslim places(and vice-versa)? after all they`re ones who keep blowing everybody elses stuff up for no good reason (7/11, madrid, london and it was going to be Ramstein Airbase in germany) bcoz of their retardedness

now i`m pretty sure israel just didnt decide to blow up a school for nothing, must have been suspected arms or just one hell of a damn mistake

Hamas made the bed, but the pple of Gaza gotta a sleep in it,

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what you have to learn is that terrorists wont think twice about putting weapons in hospitals, schools and mosques (there supposed holy places), your gonna have to hit these places if you want to do dmg, now they already lost the PR war whether they deserved to or not, at least they should achieve something by destroying weapons

with regards to civilian deaths

Now look at it this way, you think Israel gives a shit about the other muslim places(and vice-versa)? after all they`re ones who keep blowing everybody elses stuff up for no good reason (7/11, madrid, london and it was going to be Ramstein Airbase in germany) bcoz of their retardedness

now i`m pretty sure israel just didnt decide to blow up a school for nothing, must have been suspected arms or just one hell of a damn mistake

... are you fucking serious?

go make your own bed and get back into it with your cousin, redneck.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
(well most politicians, obviously there are acceptations like Ron Paul)

Since I stopped following much American politics after Obama was elected I have a question, what is his stance on this subject ?

picard-facepalm.jpg

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Since I stopped following much American politics after Obama was elected I have a question, what is his stance on this subject ?
The very first post in this thread is Ron Paul explaining his position/opinion on this situation.

But in general, Ron Paul believes the United States should mind our own business and not interfere with problems that don't directly affect us.

Heres a speech by Ron Paul about Israel: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul335.html

I do not believe we are making the United States more secure when we involve ourselves in conflicts overseas. The Constitution really doesn't authorize us to be the policemen of the world, much less to favor one side over another in foreign conflicts.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The very first post in this thread is Ron Paul explaining his position/opinion on this situation.

But in general, Ron Paul believes the United States should mind our own business and not interfere with problems that don't directly affect us.

Heres a speech by Ron Paul about Israel: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul335.html

I do not believe we are making the United States more secure when we involve ourselves in conflicts overseas. The Constitution really doesn't authorize us to be the policemen of the world, much less to favor one side over another in foreign conflicts.

i think he meant whats obamas stance on the matter, not ron pauls.