• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is going on between Israel and Gaza?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
either i`m oblivious to my own ignorance on this area or theres something i dont know

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with braaq, this conflict is extremely complex, and both parts are to blame, but in this situation i defend israels right to defend itself after years of rocket attacks. its sad to see that so many civillian suffers. but this is also a cause of hamas hiding supplies and infrastructure in civillian areas, just like hezbollah did in 2006.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he meant whats obamas stance on the matter, not ron pauls.

This.

Hahahaha sorry I got you confused Tech xD
I want to know what the future President of the USA thinks about this subject.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres something you dont know :carduindisguise

... yeah, let's start with "everything."

i agree with braaq, this conflict is extremely complex, and both parts are to blame, but in this situation i defend israels right to defend itself after years of rocket attacks. its sad to see that so many civillian suffers. but this is also a cause of hamas hiding supplies and infrastructure in civillian areas, just like hezbollah did in 2006.

... are you being serious? Defend itself? They just blew up a f&*ing school. They've killed now over 630 people, Israeli deaths? 6 people...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... are you being serious? Defend itself? They just blew up a f&*ing school. They've killed now over 630 people, Israeli deaths? 6 people...

why wouldnt i be serious? a war being disproportionate doesent make it wrong. we all know israel is militarily and technologically superior, so obviously hamas wont kill as many. still thats not an excuse for sending thousands of rockets into civillian cities. not a single country in the world would tolerate that in the long run.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why wouldnt i be serious? a war being disproportionate doesent make it wrong. we all know israel is militarily and technologically superior, so obviously hamas wont kill as many. still thats not an excuse for sending thousands of rockets into civillian cities. not a single country in the world would tolerate that in the long run.

So the solution is to blow up a school?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the solution is to blow up a school?

this is a very "fox news" type of statment. obviously the goal isn't to blow up children james (i lol'd just typing that), but retaliation for the rocket barrage.

what would you do?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is a very "fox news" type of statment. obviously the goal isn't to blow up children james (i lol'd just typing that), but retaliation for the rocket barrage.

what would you do?

Well, since this isn't a pure retaliation against bad guys, and Israel isn't without significant fault, I'd look at the situation, and see what brought this on, and resolve it.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still thats not an excuse for sending thousands of rockets into civillian cities. not a single country in the world would tolerate that in the long run.

Not a single country in the world would accept its land being stolen every year while everyone else just ignores it and accepts it. Not a single country in the world would be happy waking up in the morning every once in a while with no food or supplies because another country has decided to block of all channels of trade for them. And not a single country in the world would be happy and accept that their lives are meaningless even if the rest of the world seems to think so. Not a single country in the world would tolerate that in the long run.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is getting ridiculous,. though talking about that school that was targeted, im not surprised hamas would use it since its filled with people or people seeking refuge, they do that on purpose and then make it look like Israel is doing it on purpose or something, damn shame. i said before in a earlier post, Israel is a believer in the old testament, when they dont follow Gods path, God tells you to destroy them.