• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is the best way to sweat?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In your observation and experience, what is the best way for you to sweat? I break a lot of sweat in a matter of a few minutes when I play basketball because it involves running and jumping aside from the lateral movements and also the movements of the hands. I sweat a lot a in fact, that too much sweating was my problem because it blurs my vision when the sweat reaches my eyes. How about you, do you just jog or run a distance to perspire?

P

Pharmacom

Every person is different. All of them in different ways. I sweat very much when I go on free fight, but when running there is almost no

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say I like to jog lately to work up at least a 15 minute sweat, but basketball is a great way of getting the sweat flying as well. But 15 minutes of any exercise is good - any exercise you love to do would be very good for you. This could really change your day, improve your mood, and 15 minutes a day is a good way to start as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you ever noticed that some people tend to sweat more than others? I'm among such people who sweat very easily without having to do much. The moment my room temperature changes, I sweat immediately without lifting a finger.

But running makes me sweat pretty fast. So, I'm choosing it as my first way to sweat quickly.

S

SolidSa

Sweating is the natural process of cooling your body during intense workouts. I like to sweat, while doing staircase climb workout. It's great way to sweat and build your cardiovascular strength. And I love doing it.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could sweat without doing any physical activity. For example being anxious because I'm getting late can make me sweat. Trying to hurry to do something makes me sweat because of the adrenaline rush. I try to stay calm so I cannot sweat especially immediately after I have showered. I don't know if this is normal.

Even drinking something hot in the morning makes me sweat.