• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your favorite bodybuilding workout?

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
There are many bodybuilding workouts that bodybuilders use to achieve their body goals, but there is no best bodybuilding workout. It depends on the bodybuilder's goals and how much time he has in order for him to choose the appropriate bodybuilding workout for himself.

Ronnie Coleman

Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
My route has changed a lot over the years. I used to do each body part twice a week. Now I do them once (besides smaller ones such as abs, calves, forearms and traps, which I do 4-5 X a week). I prefer to use lighter weight, do 12-15 reps and very short rest periods. I implement super/giant/drop down sets into many movements and also rest/pause.

Reactions: TalkAdmin, KaiGold and MuscleMecca Crew
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am like Joe. I use lighter weight now with more reps. My favorite bodybuilding work out is always upper body.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to do pushups and squats and other exercises that are simple and easy. But I stopped working out after losing much weight. Now I do simple exercises like walking.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My routine changes with my goals. Currently I’m running GVT. German Volume Training.
On this workout I run 10sets of 10reps. This is good for me when I’m cutting. Typically a little lower weight than I would use when bulking.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I am like Joe. I use lighter weight now with more reps. My favorite bodybuilding work out is always upper body.
Light weight hurts less! lol. And not being lazy, but smarter about it. There's no 'easy' workouts if you put your blood, sweat and tears into it.

Reactions: Push50