• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

whats your favorite bodybuilding magazine?

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

^^

true watching all the pros really motivates me!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscle and Fiction.

Always like having a good laugh.

I think I got a free Ironman with my last batch of supps that was a good read.

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Muscle and Fiction.

Always like having a good laugh.

I think I got a free Ironman with my last batch of supps that was a good read.

whats that?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MD is my favorite easily.
Flex is good for some contest coverage, but their mentality and attempt at ignorance to the realities of our sport is annoying. MD is straight up with no BS and talks about anything and everything about our sport. If you want to believe that so 'n so got huge off this hardcore diet and/or routine with these natural supps then go ahead, oh and I have a bridge to sell you too.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality said:
Don't mind Tim he's just a crotchety old man
I loled so hard:
bcc64Clean-1.gif

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

MD is my favorite easily.
Flex is good for some contest coverage, but their mentality and attempt at ignorance to the realities of our sport is annoying. MD is straight up with no BS and talks about anything and everything about our sport. If you want to believe that so 'n so got huge off this hardcore diet and/or routine with these natural supps then go ahead, oh and I have a bridge to sell you too.

a bridge?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no bro come on tell me you already got me interested! =)

i have a nice one. it's located in tucson, AZ. it's a little old but has a rustic appeal with newly furnished polls and state of the art support. i'll let it go for a steal at $5,000. send me a pm and i'll give you the address to send the check to.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no bro come on tell me you already got me interested! =)

:lurking:

When someone says "I have a bridge to sell you" they assume you are guilible enough to believe anything. This is because you can't buy a bridge as most are government property. Stems from incidents where people were conned out of lots of money for sales of the Brooklin Bridge.

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

i have a nice one. it's located in tucson, AZ. it's a little old but has a rustic appeal with newly furnished polls and state of the art support. i'll let it go for a steal at $35,000. send me a pm and i'll give you the address to send the check to.

the jokes on me!! HAHA!

sure pick on the new kid!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. tim if we ever go to australia we'll be sure to stay off your lawn and not skateboard on on the sidewalks

:iorofl:

I have already sent your pics to Australian customs to make sure you don't get into the country. I think I said you were a child molester or terrorist or from Arizona. Can't remember but all are illegal here and would get you sent to see Chopper Reid.
svCHOPPER_narrowweb__300x6470-1.jpg

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

:lurking:

When someone says "I have a bridge to sell you" they assume you are guilible enough to believe anything. This is because you can't buy a bridge as most are government property. Stems from incidents where people were conned out of lots of money for sales of the Brooklin Bridge.

thanks man.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
lol. tim if we ever go to australia we'll be sure to stay off your lawn and not skateboard on on the sidewalks

Tim will hose you 'til you drown. He's an evil old man.

P

power

Muscular Development, is the best mag out there.

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

you know what? im going to check out this "Muscular Development" magazine i want to see what all the fus is about.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:iorofl:

I have already sent your pics to Australian customs to make sure you don't get into the country. I think I said you were a child molester or terrorist or from Arizona. Can't remember but all are illegal here and would get you sent to see Chopper Reid.
svCHOPPER_narrowweb__300x6470-1.jpg

:keke:, is that like the president of australia or something?

you hush old man Scanlon or i'm putting you in a home

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
muscular development is a great magazine, as much as everyone might hate him i like greg valentinos section its hilarious!!!