• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

whats your favorite bodybuilding magazine?

muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
^^

true watching all the pros really motivates me!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Muscle and Fiction.

Always like having a good laugh.

I think I got a free Ironman with my last batch of supps that was a good read.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
Muscle and Fiction.

Always like having a good laugh.

I think I got a free Ironman with my last batch of supps that was a good read.

whats that?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
MD is my favorite easily.
Flex is good for some contest coverage, but their mentality and attempt at ignorance to the realities of our sport is annoying. MD is straight up with no BS and talks about anything and everything about our sport. If you want to believe that so 'n so got huge off this hardcore diet and/or routine with these natural supps then go ahead, oh and I have a bridge to sell you too.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Duality said:
Don't mind Tim he's just a crotchety old man
I loled so hard:
bcc64Clean-1.gif
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
MD is my favorite easily.
Flex is good for some contest coverage, but their mentality and attempt at ignorance to the realities of our sport is annoying. MD is straight up with no BS and talks about anything and everything about our sport. If you want to believe that so 'n so got huge off this hardcore diet and/or routine with these natural supps then go ahead, oh and I have a bridge to sell you too.


a bridge?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
no bro come on tell me you already got me interested! =)


i have a nice one. it's located in tucson, AZ. it's a little old but has a rustic appeal with newly furnished polls and state of the art support. i'll let it go for a steal at $5,000. send me a pm and i'll give you the address to send the check to.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
no bro come on tell me you already got me interested! =)

:lurking:

When someone says "I have a bridge to sell you" they assume you are guilible enough to believe anything. This is because you can't buy a bridge as most are government property. Stems from incidents where people were conned out of lots of money for sales of the Brooklin Bridge.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
i have a nice one. it's located in tucson, AZ. it's a little old but has a rustic appeal with newly furnished polls and state of the art support. i'll let it go for a steal at $35,000. send me a pm and i'll give you the address to send the check to.

the jokes on me!! HAHA!


sure pick on the new kid!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
lol. tim if we ever go to australia we'll be sure to stay off your lawn and not skateboard on on the sidewalks

:iorofl:

I have already sent your pics to Australian customs to make sure you don't get into the country. I think I said you were a child molester or terrorist or from Arizona. Can't remember but all are illegal here and would get you sent to see Chopper Reid.
svCHOPPER_narrowweb__300x6470-1.jpg
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
:lurking:

When someone says "I have a bridge to sell you" they assume you are guilible enough to believe anything. This is because you can't buy a bridge as most are government property. Stems from incidents where people were conned out of lots of money for sales of the Brooklin Bridge.

thanks man.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
lol. tim if we ever go to australia we'll be sure to stay off your lawn and not skateboard on on the sidewalks

Tim will hose you 'til you drown. He's an evil old man.
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
Muscular Development, is the best mag out there.
 
muscleboy88

muscleboy88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
75
Points
6
you know what? im going to check out this "Muscular Development" magazine i want to see what all the fus is about.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:iorofl:

I have already sent your pics to Australian customs to make sure you don't get into the country. I think I said you were a child molester or terrorist or from Arizona. Can't remember but all are illegal here and would get you sent to see Chopper Reid.
svCHOPPER_narrowweb__300x6470-1.jpg



:keke:, is that like the president of australia or something?

you hush old man Scanlon or i'm putting you in a home
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
muscular development is a great magazine, as much as everyone might hate him i like greg valentinos section its hilarious!!!
 

Similar threads

Mastheticmasterpeice
Replies
0
Views
2K
Mastheticmasterpeice
Mastheticmasterpeice
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
2K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
D
Replies
8
Views
6K
SolidSa
S
Top