• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What is your legs routine?

I

ilovebenching

Member
Member
Joined
May 27, 2024
Messages
14
Points
3
My leg routine is
-4 sets of smith machine squats
-3 sets of leg extensons
-3 sets romanian deadlifts
-3 sets seated calf raises
-Hamstring seated machine
-Cable step ups

I am trying to grow my legs and butt so I am looking forward to your workout routines. Olivia's glute workout looks pretty good too
 
I

ilovebenching

Member
Member
Joined
May 27, 2024
Messages
14
Points
3
Olivia shares her booty workout routine
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I’m in love.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovebenching and Legit

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
41
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
MuscleMaverick
Replies
2
Views
98
Paulr_91
Paulr_91
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
4
Views
257
PumpChaser
PumpChaser
Top