• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What made you happy today?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

The smile on my wife when I tell her how much I love her

B

bearkane44

Banned
Got a good news from my GF. She is ready to date with me next week. :)

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
5 days till the big move holy crap it's surreal at this point.... it's amazing to know where I was 6 years ago to where I am now. Heck even 2 years ago .... I'm just generally happy these days truly blessed with a lot of amazing people in my life .
Have a great day y'all may Odin smile upon you.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

The nice weather this afternoon beautiful

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Well for 4 months I legit thought I was 38....turns out I'm 37...my wife told me ....jeez man

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was cycling and playing football with my kids most of the day, it was nice, gotta be with them while they still want. :)

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was cycling and playing football with my kids most of the day, it was nice, gotta be with them while they still want. :)

Soak it up! They definitely change when them teenage years..

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I am feeling it more and more, the 11 year old is already starting to get awake for other interests. :)

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Body. Fat melting 0505180818 1

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Got to help a great online friend out i love the way it feels to help my friends esp ones from our community

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got home from work today and my beautiful , loving, always caring wife had a full Thanksgiving meal prepared. So in addition to my wife, my kids and my grandson, I am thankful for M4B team and all the members that have entered the M4B transformation contest. Great group of guys.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing my grandson. Haven’t seen him in 10 months and miss the little cuss.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am happy for my health. I have mentioned in posts that I have high bp & a lot of shoulder issues, but things have been looking better lately. Still have the bum shoulder, but I should be getting it fixed before the end of the year. Also, I have noticed lately that my blood pressure has been looking much better & it is most likely due to a large drop in body fat. I am definitely thankful for that!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am happy for my health. I have mentioned in posts that I have high bp & a lot of shoulder issues, but things have been looking better lately. Still have the bum shoulder, but I should be getting it fixed before the end of the year. Also, I have noticed lately that my blood pressure has been looking much better & it is most likely due to a large drop in body fat. I am definitely thankful for that!

BigBeef, I am glad your health is improving. You have been working hard keel it up. I am thankful that I can call you a fried.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

My wife is stress free today things are getting better for us by the day all thanks to our Mecca family and other fourm friends

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my health is not good I think but I'm happy Im living