• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What made you happy today?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
My wife is starting to show now and she sent me a pic of her belly last night that made me so happy ... I am truly a lucky man . I have an amazing family whom I'd die for a million xs over . From my wife my daughter my unborn child and my best friend ,my pup, I couldn't ask for a better life right now. I am absolutely not trying to be bragadocious it is just ... I'm overwhelmed with sheer joy at the moment.

Have an amazing day y'all

Drd

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife is starting to show now and she sent me a pic of her belly last night that made me so happy ... I am truly a lucky man . I have an amazing family whom I'd die for a million xs over . From my wife my daughter my unborn child and my best friend ,my pup, I couldn't ask for a better life right now. I am absolutely not trying to be bragadocious it is just ... I'm overwhelmed with sheer joy at the moment.

Drd

Your awesome brother. This made me happy today.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, I am happy today because I am getting off work early. Planning a little overnight cat fishing trip with my daughter, have some prep to do..

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 19027 This is what I'm after ;)

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Wow man that's awesome !!! Spending time w our daughters is soo damned important
Often our daghtrrd will seek out a man similiar to her father (good or bad). Hope y'all land some big gills!!!

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, I am happy today because I am getting off work early. Planning a little overnight cat fishing trip with my daughter, have some prep to do..

- - - Updated - - -

maj79

maj79

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Look at that cat!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Drd

Congrats man! That's awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Love me some catfish! Andy's cajun seasoning... mmm! Good luck with your fishing trip bro.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Love me some catfish! Andy's cajun seasoning... mmm! Good luck with your fishing trip bro.

Haven’t tried Andy’s. I’ll have to look into it. I usually just use salt, black pepper and a squeeze of lemon.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow man that's awesome !!! Spending time w our daughters is soo damned important
Often our daghtrrd will seek out a man similiar to her father (good or bad). Hope y'all land some big gills!!!

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I’d have to agree brother. When they see the way we treat their mothers that important. And the thing I’ve learned is that they are watching and listening even when we think they are not.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I’d have to agree brother. When they see the way we treat their mothers that important. And the thing I’ve learned is that they are watching and listening even when we think they are not.
My daughter has a freaking cockblock radar sensor system lol...we used to call her CB lol. But yeah they are listening except wen u ask them to clean their room.lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Haven’t tried Andy’s. I’ll have to look into it. I usually just use salt, black pepper and a squeeze of lemon.

I'm sure that way is much heathier. Andy's is best when frying, but very good! I am actually hoping to get some catfish in the next day or 2. I'll post a pic if I have some luck.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

Drd

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure that way is much heathier. Andy's is best when frying, but very good! I am actually hoping to get some catfish in the next day or 2. I'll post a pic if I have some luck.
Loves me some catfish

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Our house didn’t get flooded. That made me happy. But I also didn’t get to go fishing last night.
120f133747bbc85423f8f9b151759a03-1.jpg

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thank God u did not get flooded. Push50

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I got a better job today by the grace of God and I mean a career I am very happy for this blessing

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I got a better job today by the grace of God and I mean a career I am very happy for this blessing

That is awesome brother.
It really is I went in for a crew chief job ,ended up with a administration job dobble the pay with benifits and no more labor God is good my friend!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP