• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What made you happy today?

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Promotion at work today

That’s great brother. I hope that you can still maintain a good work/life balance. That’s just as important as the promotion it self.
Happy for you.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

My 92 hr shift is over and I get my first home cooked meal in 5 days and a warm bed

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

A hike up mt Mitchell with my beautiful wife

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Getting in a 3 hr nap after a 56 hr week....

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Those are the best naps and sleep every ,u just shut down and get a well deserved break from the world

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Got a replacement phone today,it's crazy how much we rely on these crazy things,first new one I had got in 7 years

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up mecca? What makes me happy today. In a few hours I will have a heart cath and stint put in if needed. Bottom line I'm really counting on this being the end to a long blood pressure battle. Surgeon said all goes well I will be 100% in less than 3 weeks.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope everything went well with the procedure.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Basically when I woke up to a new day I thanked God for it and started to pray and that made me happy. Being grateful for the simple things in life, nature, movement, light, acquaintances, work, blessings, grace. all these make me happy. It's not just about money but the source of happiness which is goodness itself.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
At times it's the good things that we do to other people that makes us happy. Just lately my wife has been taking medications that drastically reduced her bp and for me that's a lot. I mean if she's happy and in a good condition , the feeling is mutual. I bet the same thing goes for anyone out there who really cares for their love ones and are happy if the other is happy whatever the circumstances may be.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I'm happy today because my grandson gonna be baptized tomorrow. It was actually scheduled two for February but the spirit probably just can't wait. There were some scruples along the way but it turned out just fine. I only have one grandson and the feeling is total joy day in and day out. It's kinda different when you are a grand pa.

jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Those are the best naps and sleep every ,u just shut down and get a well deserved break from the world
Damn brother we have not chatted that much last couple months but I hate knowing I wont talk to you for a while.
But happy to know one day I will be kicking with you in paradise.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Damn brother we have not chatted that much last couple months but I hate knowing I wont talk to you for a while.
You a good man brother!! I admire your thought u put into this post.
I will be with y all too there!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
A friend so close to my heart he is considered my blood to me.had a very good thing happen for him today after 14 days in hell he finally had a ray os sunshine ,I love the guy so that made me happier than I have been in year's.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing today but I'm happy for you!
Thanks brother that means allot to me.merry Christmas or happy holidays:D
Thank u brother!!! I am thinking of u, reading these post and thank u for thinking of me 12/14/18 when I got out of a Hell hole and got closer to at least purgatory!!
I got my phone called u just before having to give it up again.

That sucked for me but it was minor compared to things..... miss u my friend, this post always meant so much to me!! And I don't know if i ever thanked u!!!

It makes me happy we can reflect by this thread u wrote!!

jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
You a good man brother!! I admire your thought u put into this post.
I will be with y all too there!!
Yes sir

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I know guys. It is so hard reading this thread knowing Mountain Man is gone. He always brought so much positivity.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a3d6c34fba9cb4f99a021f5c2e79f682-1.jpg

My newest grandson:
Oak “Okie” Tyler Push50

God is good even when we don’t deserve it.