• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What made you happy today?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Been looking at houses and last night we found "the one" so we put an offer in this morning...made me happy that my wife and daughter are super excited(cos let's face it I could live in a cardboard box and be ok,lol) and that to me means everything I do it for them. I'm sure most if not all y'all completely understand.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been looking at houses and last night we found "the one" so we put an offer in this morning...made me happy that my wife and daughter are super excited(cos let's face it I could live in a cardboard box and be ok,lol) and that to me means everything I do it for them. I'm sure most if not all y'all completely understand.
Very excited for you brother that's huge. I will be praying for good news.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thank u so very much..we must have physically looked at a couple hundred homes but we just knew wen we seen it that it's the one.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank u so very much..we must have physically looked at a couple hundred homes but we just knew wen we seen it that it's the one.
Your very welcome. I know how exciting it is and I also understand the living in a box and doing it for them. Your a good man. It shows in your posts. I truly hope and pray you guys land this house.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Getting a much needed 1&1/2 hr nap in the work truck today,my crew saw I was physically and mentally exhausted and they took there luch at one of our stops then did the account while letting me sleep my guys a golden

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting a much needed 1&1/2 hr nap in the work truck today,my crew saw I was physically and mentally exhausted and they took there luch at one of our stops then did the account while letting me sleep my guys a golden
Glad you got a good crew brother

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Working with good people is huge! Unfortunately & for the most part... I don't have that lol

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

The looks at the mall me and wife got walking in our matching Mecca apperal

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
That's fuggin awesome

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

That's fuggin awesome
It is we just got the new black hoodies with muscle Mecca big print on the front we were full of pride,as people stared at us funny as hell

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got one of those 2 my wife took a pic for me to send but I didn't like it I'll get one posted. Everybody at the gym digs it.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got one of those 2 my wife took a pic for me to send but I didn't like it I'll get one posted

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I went with my kids to Bounce, a place with a lot of trampolines, so it was pretty cool. :)

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Chilling 0203181513 Burst01 1

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chilling is pretty cool lol, nothing like having some me time now and again. :)

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to post this to be honest have actually been concerned about the reaction. Then I thought I don't give a shit. someone has a problem with this. What made me happy today was the reminder today at church that God gave his only son to save my sorry hide.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, nothing like thinking positive! Most of us don't even think about existing, just day to day. What made me happy today is always trying to see the positive, the opportunity, even in the darkest hours. :)