• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What made you happy today?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

A friend so close to my heart he is considered my blood to me.had a very good thing happen for him today after 14 days in hell he finally had a ray os sunshine ,I love the guy so that made me happier than I have been in year's.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing today but I'm happy for you!
Thanks brother that means allot to me.merry Christmas or happy holidays:D

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A friend so close to my heart he is considered my blood to me.had a very good thing happen for him today after 14 days in hell he finally had a ray os sunshine ,I love the guy so that made me happier than I have been in year's.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing today but I'm happy for you!
Thanks brother that means allot to me.merry Christmas or happy holidays:D

Glad to hear your friend is alright

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
The company truck I was assigned today a 2014 Chevy z71 extra cab .it's nice and not having to buy gas is even nicer
Congrats MM you seem like a really solid bro so I'm sure u deserve a break here and there..good stuff

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Watching my wife sleep with our xxl large cats curled up beside he4,he thinks he is people and her body guard. 1216170750 1

R

rz3300

Banned
It is always nice to hear about people that we like getting good jobs and in general the things that they want. It is usually better when it happens to us but I guess there is a second best and still a good reason to smile.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My father is feeling better today so I'm happy about that!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

My father is feeling better today so I'm happy about that!
That made me very happy to hear brother,I'll include him in my prayers, nothing is more important in life than your parents,spend every second you can with them.;-)

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

A job completed ahead of dead line ,happy customer and the sense of accomplishment at the end of a very very long day.I don't normally do,this part of the labor but we hired a new guy (22)and he had never heard of a French drain till I took him to,the job site.I could tell he was over whelmed hell I was too,so I spent the day digging and placing rock by hand ,nothing like the feeling of satisfaction of a job well done at the end of the day.drain was 40 feet long 3 feet wide ,3 feet deep . 1214171156 HDR 1 1214171156 1

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A job completed ahead of dead line ,happy customer and the sense of accomplishment at the end of a very very long day.I don't normally do,this part of the labor but we hired a new guy (22)and he had never heard of a French drain till I took him to,the job site.I could tell he was over whelmed hell I was too,so I spent the day digging and placing rock by hand ,nothing like the feeling of satisfaction of a job well done at the end of the day.drain was 40 feet long 3 feet wide ,3 feet deep . 1214171156 HDR 1 1214171156 1
Nice work! I did one next to my driveway. Did a hole about 6 feet deep and filled it with sand and gravel and then I put a drain on top. Hard work but it stopped my driveway from flooding so worth it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My new hoodie that my wife got me for my b-day. And my man mountain man calling me yesterday worried he had already missed my b-day
b748fa529e5f0b2457d7f62bb1918f4e-1.jpg

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My new hoodie that my wife got me for my b-day. And my man mountain man calling me yesterday worried he had already missed my b-day

That's awesome. I love that hoodie

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Happy birthday! Your birthday is the day after Phil Heaths birthday!

johnjohn

johnjohn

Nice happy birthday brotha

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I,did,been,there 2 weeks now and love it

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

My wifes smile and wonderful laugh