• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What makes you come back to this forum?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the members mostly... great bunch of guys on here (minus a couple). the training logs are a huge motivation to lift heavy.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The intense homo-erotic undertones.

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We have so good atmosphere here! + Sexy VIP's :gaygay:.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The OCD in me makes me come back.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the comradarie(one word I've never written lol) that we have. I mean, I never would have believed it, but I joined this site a little over a year ago just to watch the video clips because I had just gotten into bodybuilding. Hell, there is this big group of common people that I've been familiar with for over a year. Yea, I've been banneda few times lol, but I've corrected my retartedness. The main thing that keeps me back is nostalgia. I get pretty nostalgic about last year and all of the quick, new growth I had in the beginning. It was purely a good summer with good forums and good supplements lol. Wish I could go back to senior year.

thinkler

thinkler

bb news (all the event coverage + posts about pros all year long + muscle combat +etc)
knowledgeable people
good video section
articles

so much good stuff for such a small website compared to somes that are 1000x bigger its crazy

Kanav

Kanav

motivation, mostly through lurking around peoples training logs