• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What makes you come back to this forum?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
the members mostly... great bunch of guys on here (minus a couple). the training logs are a huge motivation to lift heavy.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
The intense homo-erotic undertones.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
We have so good atmosphere here! + Sexy VIP's :gaygay:.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
The OCD in me makes me come back.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
the comradarie(one word I've never written lol) that we have. I mean, I never would have believed it, but I joined this site a little over a year ago just to watch the video clips because I had just gotten into bodybuilding. Hell, there is this big group of common people that I've been familiar with for over a year. Yea, I've been banneda few times lol, but I've corrected my retartedness. The main thing that keeps me back is nostalgia. I get pretty nostalgic about last year and all of the quick, new growth I had in the beginning. It was purely a good summer with good forums and good supplements lol. Wish I could go back to senior year.
 
thinkler

thinkler

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
20
Points
1
bb news (all the event coverage + posts about pros all year long + muscle combat +etc)
knowledgeable people
good video section
articles

so much good stuff for such a small website compared to somes that are 1000x bigger its crazy
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
motivation, mostly through lurking around peoples training logs
 

Similar threads

SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
72
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
131
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleHustle
Replies
2
Views
193
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
Top