• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What Superpower?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I'm sure I did a thread like this before but can't find it so what the hell.

If you could have any Super Power what would it be and why?

Invisibility so you could rape people without them knowing who you were?

Flying so you could escape the scene of the rape you've committed?

Stop time so you could rape people without them even being aware?

Control peoples minds so you could make people think it wasn't rape?

Super strength so you could pin them down easier when raping them?

Self-regeneration, control fire or water, x-ray vision, etc.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
If I would go with the rape theme...Stop time so you could rape people without them even being aware?

But being able to fly would be awesome
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
If I would go with the rape theme...Stop time so you could rape people without them even being aware?

But being able to fly would be awesome

Yeah the rape thing isn't really a pre-requisite feature of the manner in which you choose and use your powers. Just examples.

I'd fly too. :xyxthumbs:
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
Mind power, make ppl think i raped them without wasting time actually going through with it.
And if possible, ability to fly so that i could mentally rape people all over the world in a matter of seconds!

I'd be like santa, only with a better job and a pair of ripped pecs.



EDIT: I lied about me having ripped pecs :'(
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Teleportation or ability to control time.

Teleportation so I could go anywhere instantly (you wouldn't even need flying) and you could do stuff like jumping out of a plane and teleporting back in a split second before you hit the ground.

Controlling time would be cool because you could speed through boring crap or rewind if you messed something up. Actually, now that I think about it...you could see the future doing that and go back in time knowing what was going to happen. Think sports games, game shows, or even wars. Plus it'd be amazing being able to do whatever you wanted (besides getting killed) because you could just rewind time and no one would be the wiser.
 
pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
Money...just like Batman, and we all know he's the greatest superhero.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I would like to have powers like the Hulk, because when I get pissed or I am in the gym lifting I feel like him already :e5dunno:
Wolverine with his claws and healing power, that would be badass to be able to heal from anything and have some blades on you 24/7.
Or the ability to have anything I can think of manifest.. that would be awesome. :D
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
I would like Superman's powers. Hes the best superhero. Flying, x-ray vision, super strength, heat vision, etc.
I would also like Buckethead's powers. hes a supernatural being from the future.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I would like Superman's powers. Hes the best superhero. Flying, x-ray vision, super strength, heat vision, etc.

That is what I do not like about Superman, he is too unbeatable unless you have Kryptonite. But all those powers rolled into one? Its overkill to me. :e5dunno:
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Too unbeatable. :keke: I guess it is a little unfair, but it would be sweet to have all those powers.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
teleport and mind control so i can go rape braq and he can he could never find out why he is hurtin in the poophole the next morning......

Just kidding:)

I think i would like invisiblity!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
teleport and mind control so i can go rape braq and he can he could never find out why he is hurtin in the poophole the next morning......

Just kidding:)

I think i would like invisiblity!

Biggie03toeshoes 1


:ughnoes:
Ill be watching my back.... :49:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I'm sure I did a thread like this before but can't find it so what the hell.

If you could have any Super Power what would it be and why?

Invisibility so you could rape people without them knowing who you were?

Flying so you could escape the scene of the rape you've committed?

Stop time so you could rape people without them even being aware?

Control peoples minds so you could make people think it wasn't rape?

Super strength so you could pin them down easier when raping them?

Self-regeneration, control fire or water, x-ray vision, etc.


Oh God, you're a freaking sexual predator. :ughnoes:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
teleport and mind control so i can go rape braq and he can he could never find out why he is hurtin in the poophole the next morning......

Just kidding:)

I think i would like invisiblity!

If i were Goku, maybe we could fussion ourselves :e5dunno:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
If i were Goku, maybe we could fussion ourselves :e5dunno:

FUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSIOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAA!!

double the penetrating power....we should look for another victim...
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
i would have to say the many and varying psychic powers
ability to levitate objects, read minds, control others, ect

and also the ability to manipulate fire and water/ice
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
What is it with the rape thing why can't you use your power for another thing.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
The rape part doesn't sound so good. Its just sad.
 
Top