• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What was the last bodypart you trained?

S

spinyvegeta

I only work 6-4:30 without a lunch but that's 5 days and sometimes half Saturday

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I only work 6-4:30 without a lunch but that's 5 days and sometimes half Saturday
I haven't had a regular job like that since the 90's. My last job though as a truck driver was from 6am until finish which wasn't until late many nights. It was a physical job though so I got away with it. Now I am self employed as a free lance web developer so my whole life consists of me trying to catch up with work while sitting on my ass.

Still though I know training is something that has to take priority so that is what I am trying to do.

S

spinyvegeta

Rick James would just add more blow for motivation

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
haha, True Back in the early 90's my friends used to call me Slick Rick the Ruler or RickJames so that is why I changed my name here to RickJames. Had nothing to do with that dude thankfully. lol

Cocaine is probable the quickest way to lose some weight but not sure if it would motivate anyone to work out. lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I get up at 3 am, train at 4 30, work at 6 am.

One word: respect.

I love training in the morning as well, but no that early though hehe. But if I had to choose between early training vs evening (when all the idiots are crowding the gym), then yeah, I'd train even at 3 am.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
haha, True Back in the early 90's my friends used to call me Slick Rick the Ruler or RickJames so that is why I changed my name here to RickJames. Had nothing to do with that dude thankfully. lol

Cocaine is probable the quickest way to lose some weight but not sure if it would motivate anyone to work out. lol

Lmao.

Speaking of cocaine, has any of you guys seen the "Wolf of wall street" movie?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit, i forgot, was a little bit of everything, i still do full body workouts once a week at least.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I've been trying to get back to where I was by have a hard time sticking to schedule. I try to do cardio every day and alternate arms and chest at least 3 times a week. Today will be chest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Lmao.

Speaking of cocaine, has any of you guys seen the "Wolf of wall street" movie?

Yeah, I saw it. Pretty awesome movie and based on a real dude. That guy is still worth over 100 million dollars and he is only 51! Imagine....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skywatcher

skywatcher

I'm actually trying to go back to working out since I'm on vacation. The last bodypart I trained was probably my abdomen, because I'm really more focused on losing weight than building my body. I regularly use weights for my biceps, but I want to build my abdominal area first before focusing on my limbs.

I usually work out for about 15-30 minutes (I have weak constitution), every night (so whenever I take a bath, I can easily go to sleep).

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been doing bike training and some minor lifting, benching. squats and curls.

W

Wetdawg

Saturday morning ran through Dumbbell Bench and flys, DB Incline Bench and Flys, Bicep, and Tri's to round it out. Later in the afternoon I dug a bunch of holes in the yard and added Blackberry, Raspberry, Tomatoes, peppers, and a bunch of herbs. So Basically hit the Back and shoulders too.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saturday morning ran through Dumbbell Bench and flys, DB Incline Bench and Flys, Bicep, and Tri's to round it out. Later in the afternoon I dug a bunch of holes in the yard and added Blackberry, Raspberry, Tomatoes, peppers, and a bunch of herbs. So Basically hit the Back and shoulders too.

Did you add planting to your work out regimen? Your garden must be massive!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Strongman workout! :icon_mrgreen:

T

teamuscle

The last body part that I trained were my legs. I really don't like doing leg exercises because they are really brutal.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The last body part that I trained were my legs. I really don't like doing leg exercises because they are really brutal.

That was the last thing I did too yesterday. For legs I mainly just do squats and yes, they are tough. That is why I always use the day after as a rest day., I didn't do anything today.:icon_biggrin:

N

NewMan

I feel guilty because I skipped today.

Yesterday I did chest and elliptical and i swam Laps. I do that every day almost.

Last edited:
T

teamuscle

I went legs today and I would say that of all the workouts that I do per week I really really hate leg days because they just seem to take the most out of me. I really like the burn that I feel when I am doing those workouts although when I wake up the next day I am in so much pain in the legs.