• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's The Most Disgusting/Despicable Thing You've Ever Done?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets hear it, dont be shy... I am still trying to think of mine...
I have to portion mine out a little at a time. You can't have a whole feast of Chesty all at once :keke:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Give me a topic and I'll tell you what the worst thing I've done regarding that is.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I guess a dispicable thing is I am studying in the library at 3 a.m. because I am hyped up on adderall.... great for long nights of studying and reading.. but still I guess it can be labeled as drug use... :(
how much are you selling the adderall for?

PM me the price. :gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how much are you selling the adderall for?

PM me the price. :gaygay:

I have to actually buy it :(

But I can go to a Dr and get it proscribed, I think I may have a mild case of ADHD. So I can go plea to a Doc to proscribe me some to "help" me concentrate on school :keke:

I let you know

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I have to actually buy it :(

But I can go to a Dr and get it proscribed, I think I may have a mild case of ADHD. So I can go plea to a Doc to proscribe me some to "help" me concentrate on school :keke:

I let you know
now we're talking. :food-snacking:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now we're talking. :food-snacking:

That stuff is amazing, I am actually into what I am studying. Great stuff for sure, wish I knew about this earlier.. I would be a straigth A student :49:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmmm.....last year didn't care much for my roommate so when he was in the community shower I took his towel (he had no other clothing w/ him), hid it in another kids room and just sat there and laughed my ass off while he stood in teh shower swearing for 20 min. (he finally worked up the balls to quickly walk down the hall naked)...later that night i put his towel on top of the bathroom trash can and pissed all over it and then told him I seen it in the bathroom in the garbage....and he actually took it out of the garbage

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmmm.....last year didn't care much for my roommate so when he was in the community shower I took his towel (he had no other clothing w/ him), hid it in another kids room and just sat there and laughed my ass off while he stood in teh shower swearing for 20 min. (he finally worked up the balls to quickly walk down the hall naked)...later that night i put his towel on top of the bathroom trash can and pissed all over it and then told him I seen it in the bathroom in the garbage....and he actually took it out of the garbage

rofl :bowroflarms::bowroflarms: thas cruel pissing all over it:49:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ haha i get wild sumtimes

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the past heres the medications ive been on, but before that, i was diagnosed with depression, bi-polar mania, and insomnia. (depression no more tho :)

ridelon, adderal, zoloft, wellbutrin, effexor xr, abilify, geodon, risperdal
lunesta, ambien.

i was on adderal in 1st grade, while before that i was on ridelon, then when i was 17 or so i was on 300mg of effexor XR, then 80mg of geodon, i was taking geodon, effexor and lunesta/ambien every day

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49::bowroflarms::49:

Hilarious and cruel.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Someone has to have some fat chick stories besides me :linedrunk: