• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's The Most Disgusting/Despicable Thing You've Ever Done?

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. I loved a woman who wasnt clean(in all ways...).
2. Went Emo for ^a girl...moving on.
3. Wasted 2 years on ^her...and i didnt even get a root(or anything close to a root). Heck! i didnt even get a t-shirt out of it!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I`ve done some really bad shit. May get me perma-banned for being a disgusting fuck. So I`ll tell the little stuff :3

My school (back when I was 10) installed this new high-tech sprinkler system which costed tons of cash because the soil was hard and some other bullshit. Long story short me and another friend broke them all. I mean all of the sprinklers ^_^

Another one back in the old days was when I called a girl a whore and told everyone her mother was also a whore, and that the girl had 20 dads, because they all came inside the mother the same night, and she was born. We called her cum-baby (same idea but in russian =)
She cried and cried, I never stopped teasing her. Finally I was told she was in love with me, so I decided to have sex with her, unprotected.

My main idea was to get her pregnant, I was drunk at the time, but nothing happened. Finally I just called her one day and said I used her as my cum holding machine. And hang up :3

Never called her again.

One more.

We were once looking at the soccer game of some younger students. I decided, out of boredom, to lunch a rock at one of them. It hit him in the ribs, broke one.

Nobody saw me, so I said I saw another guy (who used to bother me when we were younger) did it. He got suspended.

For some reason, a lot of people also said they saw him throwing the rock. In all reality it was almost impossible for him to do it. That was a good lesson, people like to blame other people, even when they have no evidence.

YAY

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i put my finger in my ass and took glas of milk with the hand(finger) i used ,asked my friend to smell it cause i thought milk tasted and smellt funny.He went nuts so i beat him up:hsughr:This happened like 6 or 7 years ago..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I`ve done some really bad shit. May get me perma-banned for being a disgusting fuck. So I`ll tell the little stuff :3

My school (back when I was 10) installed this new high-tech sprinkler system which costed tons of cash because the soil was hard and some other bullshit. Long story short me and another friend broke them all. I mean all of the sprinklers ^_^

Another one back in the old days was when I called a girl a whore and told everyone her mother was also a whore, and that the girl had 20 dads, because they all came inside the mother the same night, and she was born. We called her cum-baby (same idea but in russian =)
She cried and cried, I never stopped teasing her. Finally I was told she was in love with me, so I decided to have sex with her, unprotected.

My main idea was to get her pregnant, I was drunk at the time, but nothing happened. Finally I just called her one day and said I used her as my cum holding machine. And hang up :3

Never called her again.

One more.

We were once looking at the soccer game of some younger students. I decided, out of boredom, to lunch a rock at one of them. It hit him in the ribs, broke one.

Nobody saw me, so I said I saw another guy (who used to bother me when we were younger) did it. He got suspended.

For some reason, a lot of people also said they saw him throwing the rock. In all reality it was almost impossible for him to do it. That was a good lesson, people like to blame other people, even when they have no evidence.

YAY

:no: your sick, just sick. :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i put my finger in my ass and took glas of milk with the hand(finger) i used ,asked my friend to smell it cause i thought milk tasted and smellt funny.He went nuts so i beat him up:hsughr:This happened like 6 or 7 years ago..

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
Disgusting!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another one back in the old days was when I called a girl a whore and told everyone her mother was also a whore, and that the girl had 20 dads, because they all came inside the mother the same night, and she was born.

that prob. happened to you :food-snacking:
how can somebody be so stupid to do those things? but thats typical for russians :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll start with one for now.

When I was younger, me and two other kids pushed a life-skilled student (read: retarded) down a short flight of five steps or so and started spitting on him and yelling "spit pit". Half the other kids came over and started spitting on him as well as he cried and laid there even after the bell rang to enter school.

jesus christ, thats fucking brutal man:ughnoes:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus christ, thats fucking brutal man:ughnoes:

i just beat up 3 guys on sat. evening because there where assaulting 2 girl. i came out of the supermarket and those 2 hot chicks where walkin in front of me to the car. they went in and some high school fags came with a jeep and parked right in front of the car so they couldn't get out. one of them went out of the car and took his dick out of his pants and pressed it on the window from the girls car.

I was with my Mom's Ford Expedition, turned the engine on and drove high speed over (where like 4 parking lots) put the car into Park and jumped out.. knocked the guy out with just one punch, the other one came out of the car and tried to kick me, i punched him in the ribs (felt like i broke some) and the third guy was laying on the floor because i run over his foot with the SUV ( i didn't noticed that before) :keke: ...

the guys hopped back in the jeep and run away.. the 2 chicks said thank you, blabla gave me the numbers and invited me to a nice party next friday :)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
i just beat up 3 guys on sat. evening because there where assaulting 2 girl. i came out of the supermarket and those 2 hot chicks where walkin in front of me to the car. they went in and some high school fags came with a jeep and parked right in front of the car so they couldn't get out. one of them went out of the car and took his dick out of his pants and pressed it on the window from the girls car.

I was with my Mom's Ford Expedition, turned the engine on and drove high speed over (where like 4 parking lots) put the car into Park and jumped out.. knocked the guy out with just one punch, the other one came out of the car and tried to kick me, i punched him in the ribs (felt like i broke some) and the third guy was laying on the floor because i run over his foot with the SUV ( i didn't noticed that before) :keke: ...

the guys hopped back in the jeep and run away.. the 2 chicks said thank you, blabla gave me the numbers and invited me to a nice party next friday :)
yeah, Im gonna have to go ahead and call BS on that entire story. :49:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it sounds weird but its true.. crazy people arround d.c.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just beat off 3 guys on sat. evening because I don't like women. I came out of the supermarket and those 2 chicks where walkin in front of me to the car, not that I like women. I'm a sausage man through and through. They went in and some high school hunks came with a jeep and parked right in front of the car so they couldn't get out. one of them went out of the car and took his dick out of his pants and slammed it into my mouth.

I was with my Mom's Ford Expedition, turned the engine on and drove high speed over, wolvie berserk style put the car into Park and jumped out.. paddled my nuts on this dude's forehead, the other one came out of the car and tried to toungue my ass, i shit on his chest (snapped it off clean) and the third guy was laying on the floor because i busted his O ring with my man candy :keke: ...

the guys hopped back in the jeep and run away.... probably in fear of my massive love pump. The 2 chicks said thank you, but where not into gay men. I said fuck you, I don't want your number anyway. So to make up for it I'm having a nice big gay gangbang next friday :)
Fixed for the forum :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I pissed, dumped a bottle of tobacco spit, and wrote nasty things on a deaf kids door this past semester.

:2:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I pissed, dumped a bottle of tobacco spit, and wrote nasty things on a deaf kids door this past semester.

:2:
Do you chew? If so the similarities are just continuing to pile up. :ughnoes: