• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When Kai went from Natty to Juicy?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
gogeta20fusion-1.gif

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only way to tell if someone is juicing is if you can see injection sites, you see them do it personally, or if it's just plain obvious (pretty much all bodybuilders in the IFBB).

I have to agree with Joey Turk here

:io:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ LMAO

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seriously i do beleive kai wasnt natural even though he competed drug tested shows. I cant say " HE WAS ON STEROIDS" because nobody knows for sure. But if its beleivable that jeff rodriguez is natural, why isnt it beleivable tat kai wasnt? we will never kno, im just saying its safe to ASSUME that he began taking steroids in open shows since we cant know for sure.

Actually i dont know if u get my point. i wasnt arguing if he was natural or not. im saying its safe to ASSUME that he was natural before he competed in the open thats it. And i mentioned that if its beleivable that Jeff Rodriguez or David Turk, for that matter, are natural, why isnt it beleivable that Kai was natural? i was directing that comment at the people who were accusing kai of using steroids when they dont even really know, and i was adressing the comments made to my original post.

I can see how someone could be confused by these two posts you made.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
"But if its beleivable that jeff rodriguez is natural, why isnt it beleivable tat kai wasnt? we will never kno, im just saying its safe to ASSUME that he began taking steroids in open"

"im saying its safe to ASSUME that he was natural before he competed in the open thats it. And i mentioned that if its beleivable that Jeff Rodriguez or David Turk, for that matter, are natural, why isnt it beleivable that Kai was natural? "

This is what i was trying to get a cross, my opinion on whether kai was natural or not was mostly directed towards the people who made comments about their opinions on whether or not they think he was on steroids..... this has gone on long enough lol

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get off jeff rodriguez nuts!

just playing

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say Turk is already bigger than Jeff Rodriguez.

Rodriguez competes as a middleweight every year under 175 pounds at 5'10." Dave weighed in at 196 @ barely 5'9" for his last show this year. Of course JRod was in better condition, but over 20 pounds is a big difference.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nz51zt-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I wish Jeff would eat more or take some of the good stuff because he doesnt grow substantially..... but maybe he will pull a dexter jackson and build muscle slowly and slowly climb to the top

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Turk looks big here..... but why do u use tiny pic? dont they always delete your shit? use photobucket.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff