• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When Kai went from Natty to Juicy?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
and if u compete in drug tested shows it means u are a natty? let me answer for u: NO! and thats because the test is after the contest u can cut off the cycle or drugs on time for the test.. that doesnt mean ur natty.

It doesnt even matter if he was natty or not. I know that just because it was a drug tested show, it doesnt mean he was natural but c'mon, he went from "natural" shows to open shows and blew the fuck up. So wheter or not u beleive he was natural or not (which i dont) its safe to assume that when a person goes from natural and then goes to open and has massive gains year after year, when he didnt have massive gains year after year while competing in natural shows, its safe to assume that he began using steroids when he competed in open shows.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ ooo i wonder what he was thinking.

Konan

Konan

You can't be serious about this natural-or-not debate. Obviously he is/was on juice. It would be interesting to know how you guys define natural.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't be serious about this natural-or-not debate. Obviously he is/was on juice. It would be interesting to know how you guys define natural.
I don't know what thread you're looking at, but there is no debate. :shakefist:

Only one person in this thread said Kai Greene was natural, but he was just saying so because his tests always came up negative. Everyone else just said exactly that, he competed in drug-tested shows.

Go have your "I know Kai Greene was on teh roids" debate somewhere else.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
seriously i do beleive kai wasnt natural even though he competed drug tested shows. I cant say " HE WAS ON STEROIDS" because nobody knows for sure. But if its beleivable that jeff rodriguez is natural, why isnt it beleivable tat kai wasnt? we will never kno, im just saying its safe to ASSUME that he began taking steroids in open shows since we cant know for sure.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

^^^ really i think we get your point. your opinion is kia wasnt natural. ok. you realize repeating your self a dozen times doesnt make it anymore true. if there is no way to know or find out then drop the issue.

besides you dont hear anyone arguing whether turk is natty or not and he competes at the same level as kia did at one point, where the testing is done the same way for the same products.

ive been a couple of turks shows where people around me made the same comments, that there is no way he is a natty. so what is the difference.

get over it and move on.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been a couple of turks shows where people around me made the same comments, that there is no way he is a natty. so what is the difference.
lol.

I'll be looking forward to what they have to say in 2011.

B

BauBau

well u can tell by the fullness and the vascularity/ definition. u can be very defined in a show but loose a lot of muscle or overdiet and most likely come flat. FULLNESS/striated/vascularity=juiced. and u can not get vascular if u are flat...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^ really i think we get your point. your opinion is kia wasnt natural. ok. you realize repeating your self a dozen times doesnt make it anymore true. if there is no way to know or find out then drop the issue.

besides you dont hear anyone arguing whether turk is natty or not and he competes at the same level as kia did at one point, where the testing is done the same way for the same products.

get over it and move on.

Actually i dont know if u get my point. i wasnt arguing if he was natural or not. im saying its safe to ASSUME that he was natural before he competed in the open. thats it. And i mentioned that if its beleivable that Jeff Rodriguez or David Turk, for that matter, are natural, why isnt it beleivable that Kai was natural? i was directing that comment at the people who were accusing kai of using steroids when they dont even really know, and i was adressing the comments made to my original post.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well u can tell by the fullness and the vascularity/ definition. u can be very defined in a show but loose a lot of muscle or overdiet and most likely come flat. FULLNESS/striated/vascularity=juiced. and u can not get vascular if u are flat...
So if you come into a show with fullness and are genetically vascular, you are juicing...

Thanks for the laugh :49: :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its hard to believe he was completely natural back then. but never underestimate genetics and willpower combined. a person with both those qualities can achieve things others can only dream off.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

That is true to some extent but not exactly. like turk insinuated above, you can have those features if your genetically that way. but i have seen people who are only super full and super vascular when they are poking themselves. but other than that, the only way u can judge someone on them juicing is if you know their regimen and they look a certain way year-round and all of a sudden they become fuller, harder, and more vascular within a few of weeks then u might be on to something.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is true to some extent but not exactly.
No, it's not true to ANY extent.

He's basically saying if you come into a bodybuilding show looking the way you're supposed to look, you're juicing. That makes no sense what-so-ever and is nothing but an ignorant statement.

The only way to tell if someone is juicing is if you can see injection sites, you see them do it personally, or if it's just plain obvious (pretty much all bodybuilders in the IFBB).

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Actually i dont know if u get my point. i wasnt arguing if he was natural or not. im saying its safe to ASSUME that he was natural before he competed in the open. thats it. And i mentioned that if its beleivable that Jeff Rodriguez or David Turk, for that matter, are natural, why isnt it beleivable that Kai was natural? i was directing that comment at the people who were accusing kai of using steroids when they dont even really know, and i was adressing the comments made to my original post.

i agree with what you say here, but in your other statement from ^^. is what is was talking about. i agree before he did the open he very well could have been natural, but that was also around the time he caught the eye of steve blechman, and he started to support kia some for when he competed.

imo kia is a geneitc freakazoid,and when he got a taste of the good stuff he just blew up.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with what you say here, but in your other statement from ^^. is what is was talking about. i agree before he did the open he very well could have been natural, but that was also around the time he caught the eye of steve blechman, and he started to support kia some for when he competed.

imo kia is a geneitc freakazoid,and when he got a taste of the good stuff he just blew up.
Combine freaky genetics, with sick work ethic, and some "good stuff," what do you get?....

...Kai Greene

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

No, it's not true to ANY extent.

He's basically saying if you come into a bodybuilding show looking the way you're supposed to look, you're juicing. That makes no sense what-so-ever and is nothing but an ignorant statement.

The only way to tell if someone is juicing is if you can see injection sites, you see them do it personally, or if it's just plain obvious (pretty much all bodybuilders in the IFBB).

x2.

i have a feeling that this guy has been looking at ifbb pro and npc guys all the time and never truly experienced a good natty contest.

its hard to judge unless you've seen all types up front and personal

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whether he was natural or not he looked great. Great genetics with or without.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO sometimes i get confused with u guys, its like you guys are like gotenks or gogeta lol

DBZ__Teen_Gotenks_by_Risachantag-1.jpg