• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Where are the Kai Greene pics?

Swifto

Swifto

What the fuck does it matter if he's gay or straight. Dont get me wrong, I'm straight, but being a "homo" has got fuck all to do with bodybuilding. What a narrow minded view and statement to make.

Guys got a decent physique. And...Last time I checked this board was about bodybuilding, not discussing what sexuality you or anyone else has.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ight lets stay on topic this thread is about kai green updates not about the mans sexuality. He has awesome gentics and he comes in shape. he got really big in the off season so im hoping he come in notably bigger w the same symmtery as always. Team Kai Greene

God Bless
Ben

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it "does"matter wether he is a gay stripper. I mean, c'mon, a gay stripper? That aint tight.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
set the bodybuilding carreer a part from personal affairs guys

i personally lost some respect to him as person, but as bbder he is still as great as he was in my eyes, and hope he performs great this year and keep surprising us

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he will surprise a lot of people at the ASC

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Th 94099 indexphp 122 1196lo 1
Th 94104 index1php 122 225lo 1
Th 94114 index2php 122 434lo 1

Kai greene puts on good shows,
im still interested to see how he is looking coming up to the ASC

Attachments

• th_94099_indexphp_122_1196lo-1.jpg
    th_94099_indexphp_122_1196lo-1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 39
  • th_94104_index1php_122_225lo-1.jpg
    th_94104_index1php_122_225lo-1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 40
nr.1

nr.1

Do we gonna talk about him as a BB or Stripper?

This is BB and he can kick some azzz!!!

B

benmoneyog

hes going out with that female bodybuilder dayna cadue sorry for bad spelling ha so maybe hes not gay and as far as the arnold goes he can be top 5 threat. On no bull radio they said his diet is like somethin crazy like 2 pounds of fish 8 times a day so hes goin at it like its war it seems. Hope it works out for him.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry for my comment, i never meant to to call him an outright homo as in gay.. i just dont like the dude, just like i dont like flex wheeler.. get over it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not a fan of kai greene either, and that posing routine with him and the painted body looks dumb as hell imo.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he continues with the improvements he made last year. If he does that he will be right up there at this year's contests.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
sorry for my comment, i never meant to to call him an outright homo as in gay.. i just dont like the dude, just like i dont like flex wheeler.. get over it.
You make remarks that can easily be construed as bigotry and we have to get over it? No, that's not how this works. No one's bent out of shape about it but try to choose your words more carefully.

J

juicyjuce

I could care less if he is gay or not, BUT I will never go on his web site ever agian. I went on last year because I was impressed and wanted to see what he was all about. Then I had the wonderful opportunity to see how he can f@&k a grape fruit or something like that. Give me a break. The things people will do for money and then we are expected to watch what we say and take this guy seriously. Yes it is all about bodybuilding and who cares about what he does with his off time. Unfortunatly its not like that. This is a professional sport and you need to be professional on and off the stage. What would you think of you favorite football star if you saw picks of him doing that to fruit. Tony Romo can't even go on vacation without being bashed. If this sport is to be taken seriously people like Kai need to be meeting higher standards.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could care less if he is gay or not, BUT I will never go on his web site ever agian. I went on last year because I was impressed and wanted to see what he was all about. Then I had the wonderful opportunity to see how he can f@&k a grape fruit or something like that. Give me a break. The things people will do for money and then we are expected to watch what we say and take this guy seriously. Yes it is all about bodybuilding and who cares about what he does with his off time. Unfortunatly its not like that. This is a professional sport and you need to be professional on and off the stage. What would you think of you favorite football star if you saw picks of him doing that to fruit. Tony Romo can't even go on vacation without being bashed. If this sport is to be taken seriously people like Kai need to be meeting higher standards.

lmao man.i had that wonderful experience to.for the rest i will have to agree with you.but kai greene is a very good bber with shredded condition.along with martinez they presented the two best conditioned physiques in 2007 and his posing routine in keystone classic was the best i've seen.so i
am interested to see what he will bring this year to the stage.

serb dont be that hard on homos...since we are ALL gods creation,god might be a little bit homo to:dunnodude:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao man.i had that wonderful experience to.for the rest i will have to agree with you.but kai greene is a very good bber with shredded condition.along with martinez they presented the two best conditioned physiques in 2007 and his posing routine in keystone classic was the best i've seen.so i
am interested to see what he will bring this year to the stage.

serb dont be that hard on homos...since we are ALL gods creation,god might be a little bit homo to:dunnodude:

please dont go their, bc your views are HORRIBLY skewed

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:

Kai has excellent physique but im not a fan of his posing, and routines

wayneizgod

wayneizgod

Can't wait to see how Kai does at the arnold..im expecting a top 5 from him for sure.

msuman

msuman

Looking forward to him walking on stage. His physique keeps getting better and better. The wheels are off the hook.