• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Where is Trey Brewer???

F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
Well let me first start off by saying I'm a big Trey Brewer fan. I was looking forward to seeing him compete in the Jr. Nationals. He guest posed weeks prior to the show at the Ronnie Coleman Classic. Yet the day of Jr. Nationals Trey is a no show?? I just wonder if anyone has any updates as to why he didn't compete.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
probably because he got too damn fat and couldn't shed it all in time despite all the weightloss drugs. he realized that his gluttony in the offseason couldn't be overcome in time to look good on stage. i'm just guessing but i'm sure that's the reason why, though i wouldn't be surprised if the "official" reason was something else to cover that up.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He might be eating two cows a day :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Last i know he was aiming to hit the the USA's...not the junior nationals right?
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
All I know is that he insanely overrated. How a meathead like him gets a brand-name contract and some other consistent pros dont is beyond me.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He said that he was going for the Jr Nationals and then the usa's, guess he skipped the nationals cause he wasn't in good shape
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
He said that he was going for the Jr Nationals and then the usa's, guess he skipped the nationals cause he wasn't in good shape
This is not a surprise because he was really off on offseason. :D

Hopefully we'll see him on stage in the near future.
 
T

Taxi_Driver

New member
Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
1
Points
1
Pro-Card

Does anyone know: Does Trey have a chance to get e Pro-Card (if he wins the NPC's) and than participate in the Mr. O. allready this year?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
All I know is that he insanely overrated. How a meathead like him gets a brand-name contract and some other consistent pros dont is beyond me.

I agree 100%. The dude has great legs but to be honest thats about it...
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Does anyone know: Does Trey have a chance to get e Pro-Card (if he wins the NPC's) and than participate in the Mr. O. allready this year?
No, he'd have to qualify through an IFBB pro show after winning his card. Generally, the top 3 spots in a pro show are awarded invites to the Olympia.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
No, he'd have to qualify through an IFBB pro show after winning his card. Generally, the top 3 spots in a pro show are awarded invites to the Olympia.

Unless he gets a special invite, ie, Alexander Federov, but I think the IFBB learned it's lesson with that as to what does, and doesn't deserve a special invite.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
IMO he's much over-rated, all hype because of his wheels and his offseason lunchbox look.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Well, I think if he can keep his waist in check, and bring up his upper body (back especially), he will be a top tier pro.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Jr nationals this weekend according to his blog on bsn
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
He is just meh. He seems to be in bodybuilding just for the offseason xD
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
I think he traveled to Japan to Compete in Sumo, he looks like S........t to be in the off season, the same gut as Kovacs just save but his legs. One of the works off season shapes ever ever ever. Too much fat that contribute for him to use heavy amount of weight loss drugs. Just imagine the amount of Clen-Ephe-Cytomel this guy must use maybe 20 weeks to be in shape, and for the other user of the forum he didn't eat two cows he ate pure FAAATT and simple sugars with no cardio
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
I know he got really heavy this off season.. But when he is in shape he actually has a small waist without a bloated gut. But who knows this time around. He also needs to fill his back out.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I think he traveled to Japan to Compete in Sumo, he looks like S........t to be in the off season, the same gut as Kovacs just save but his legs. One of the works off season shapes ever ever ever. Too much fat that contribute for him to use heavy amount of weight loss drugs. Just imagine the amount of Clen-Ephe-Cytomel this guy must use maybe 20 weeks to be in shape, and for the other user of the forum he didn't eat two cows he ate pure FAAATT and simple sugars with no cardio
Yes, we get it. Thanks for this horrible attempt at exaggerated commentary. Please don't tempt it again.
 
Top