• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Where is Trey Brewer???

F

fitmod066

Well let me first start off by saying I'm a big Trey Brewer fan. I was looking forward to seeing him compete in the Jr. Nationals. He guest posed weeks prior to the show at the Ronnie Coleman Classic. Yet the day of Jr. Nationals Trey is a no show?? I just wonder if anyone has any updates as to why he didn't compete.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
probably because he got too damn fat and couldn't shed it all in time despite all the weightloss drugs. he realized that his gluttony in the offseason couldn't be overcome in time to look good on stage. i'm just guessing but i'm sure that's the reason why, though i wouldn't be surprised if the "official" reason was something else to cover that up.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He might be eating two cows a day :D

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last i know he was aiming to hit the the USA's...not the junior nationals right?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is that he insanely overrated. How a meathead like him gets a brand-name contract and some other consistent pros dont is beyond me.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He said that he was going for the Jr Nationals and then the usa's, guess he skipped the nationals cause he wasn't in good shape

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He said that he was going for the Jr Nationals and then the usa's, guess he skipped the nationals cause he wasn't in good shape
This is not a surprise because he was really off on offseason. :D

Hopefully we'll see him on stage in the near future.

T

Taxi_Driver

Pro-Card

Does anyone know: Does Trey have a chance to get e Pro-Card (if he wins the NPC's) and than participate in the Mr. O. allready this year?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is that he insanely overrated. How a meathead like him gets a brand-name contract and some other consistent pros dont is beyond me.

I agree 100%. The dude has great legs but to be honest thats about it...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Does anyone know: Does Trey have a chance to get e Pro-Card (if he wins the NPC's) and than participate in the Mr. O. allready this year?
No, he'd have to qualify through an IFBB pro show after winning his card. Generally, the top 3 spots in a pro show are awarded invites to the Olympia.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, he'd have to qualify through an IFBB pro show after winning his card. Generally, the top 3 spots in a pro show are awarded invites to the Olympia.

Unless he gets a special invite, ie, Alexander Federov, but I think the IFBB learned it's lesson with that as to what does, and doesn't deserve a special invite.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
IMO he's much over-rated, all hype because of his wheels and his offseason lunchbox look.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I think if he can keep his waist in check, and bring up his upper body (back especially), he will be a top tier pro.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jr nationals this weekend according to his blog on bsn

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is just meh. He seems to be in bodybuilding just for the offseason xD

R

Ruhlforever

I think he traveled to Japan to Compete in Sumo, he looks like S........t to be in the off season, the same gut as Kovacs just save but his legs. One of the works off season shapes ever ever ever. Too much fat that contribute for him to use heavy amount of weight loss drugs. Just imagine the amount of Clen-Ephe-Cytomel this guy must use maybe 20 weeks to be in shape, and for the other user of the forum he didn't eat two cows he ate pure FAAATT and simple sugars with no cardio

F

fitmod066

I know he got really heavy this off season.. But when he is in shape he actually has a small waist without a bloated gut. But who knows this time around. He also needs to fill his back out.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I think he traveled to Japan to Compete in Sumo, he looks like S........t to be in the off season, the same gut as Kovacs just save but his legs. One of the works off season shapes ever ever ever. Too much fat that contribute for him to use heavy amount of weight loss drugs. Just imagine the amount of Clen-Ephe-Cytomel this guy must use maybe 20 weeks to be in shape, and for the other user of the forum he didn't eat two cows he ate pure FAAATT and simple sugars with no cardio
Yes, we get it. Thanks for this horrible attempt at exaggerated commentary. Please don't tempt it again.