bambam55
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2006
- Messages
- 1,274
- Points
- 38
I actually heard that he was here in SC either coming up this week or this past weekend as a guest poser for a NPC show
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
He is just meh. He seems to be in bodybuilding just for the offseason xD
Yes, we get it. Thanks for this horrible attempt at exaggerated commentary. Please don't tempt it again.



IMO he's much over-rated, all hype because of his wheels and his offseason lunchbox look.
yeh i think that he is over-rated as well. dont think hell be a great pro. just think hell be a freak and a crowd pleaser!

Well let me first start off by saying I'm a big Trey Brewer fan. I was looking forward to seeing him compete in the Jr. Nationals. He guest posed weeks prior to the show at the Ronnie Coleman Classic. Yet the day of Jr. Nationals Trey is a no show?? I just wonder if anyone has any updates as to why he didn't compete.
why all the hate?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.