• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WHICH KAI DO U PREFER ?

WHICH KAI DO U PREFER ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008, back and legs improved a lot, unfortunelly like Daniel said the waist is getting to large.

bangbang

bangbang

It's almost like it's a completely different look. He was much more aesthetic at a lighter weight, but he's still lookin good with his new size. His quads and obliques still got me in aw.. crazy shredded. Kai's got a lot going for him.

G

G Unit

lol i just like kai both years

A

arab1

Looking at the pics of Kai just a shade apart from a year from each other I would have to say that once he nails his condition completely He will be one of the men vying for the top spots come this olympia . In ym opinion Kai has a very complete psyique it's just a matter of truly nailing the condition that he broke through with last year the man is an amazing competitor and alos a very innovative poser so I see this as only the beggining for Kai , also if any one can we should put together comparison pics between Kai and Victor because that is a showdown that I would be interested in viewing.

M

Me So JDM

GO KAI
i cant wait to see what hes gunna look like in nyc